No announcement yet.

Ask a Pakistani dude!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NoLove View Post
    Is it true you all have small ****s or just stereotype?
    Just walk up to 5 random Pakistanis drop your pants and do lol your own kinda survey to find out

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
      Man I'm a but like Terrel went through my religious years but last 2/3 years I've been a bit distant. But inshallah I'm going to umrah in feb so hope to get back to how I use to be.
      We've all been the same situation bro it was only 2 years ago when I came back to Islam. I didn't want to be a Muslim because my parents were Muslim I wanted to be Muslim because I wanted to be Muslim. Bet you can't wait to go umrah eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by fuzzy101 View Post
        I may decide to visit Pakistan in the near future, I still remember this girl I met in Pakistan she was roughly the same age as me and had big green eyes and the prettiest smile.
        Boys will be boys :rolleye:

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        Man I'm a but like Terrel went through my religious years but last 2/3 years I've been a bit distant. But inshallah I'm going to umrah in feb so hope to get back to how I use to be.
        Umrah, Masha-Allah.

Remind me closer to the time brother. I'll harass you everyday about doing dua for me Maybe I shouldn't have told you this.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Terrel;12922278]Boys will be boys :rolleye:

Lool I was only 11 or 12 at the time

Comment

Lool I was only 11 or 12 at the time
            That makes it worse

This month usually gets me thinking about practicing again every year. The gatherings, speeches in the masjid and general feel of the month is great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
              That makes it worse

This month usually gets me thinking about practicing again every year. The gatherings, speeches in the masjid and general feel of the month is great.
              Lool it does doesn't it, I know what you mean about the feel bro. I watch these videos on YouTube by a person called merciful servant he always has short emaan raising videos really recommend it when going through things
              Last edited by Fuzzy-101; 01-16-2013, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Lool it does doesn't it, I know what you mean about the feel bro. I watch these videos on YouTube by a person called merciful servant he always has short emaan raising videos really recommend it when going through things
                Yes, I have heard of him.

His videos are good apart from the one related to Aqa'id. His opinion on Mawlid-un-Nabi is flawed and seems to be answered well in the comments by 'ThePropheticWay'.

He has been challenged to a face to face debate with authentic proofs but seems to hide when the time nears. His title for that video is ridiculous too.

Without going into too much detail, I don't agree with his Aqa'id opinions. I leave my Islamic debates to face to face moments.

Comment

• You're spelling it wrong people. It's Insha Allah not Inshallah etc. I had this clarified with a teacher and he told me that inshallah distorts the meaning and translates roughly to something meaning 'create Allah' which is shirk

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                    Yes, I have heard of him.

His videos are good apart from the one related to Aqa'id. His opinion on Mawlid-un-Nabi is flawed and seems to be answered well in the comments by 'ThePropheticWay'.

He has been challenged to a face to face debate with authentic proofs but seems to hide when the time nears. His title for that video is ridiculous too.

Without going into too much detail, I don't agree with his Aqa'id opinions. I leave my Islamic debates to face to face moments.
                    I think you may have someone else in mind,

Comment

I think you may have someone else in mind,
                      Maybe. But his YouTube pages surely points to the right person.

But, let's leave that. Where are you from in Pakistan?

Comment

Working...
                      X