No announcement yet.

Nasa Mars rover makes detailed crater image

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    When you really think about this entire project, its ****in amazing.

We sent an RC car to ANOTHER planet with a camera... landed it, are driving it around from THIS planet and having it send back pictures and samples.

WTF
    I couldn't land a toy helicopter on my living room shelf for 3 billion, let alone land a mini on Mars that has a laser on it to f**k stuff up on another planet. It's crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by timbatron View Post
      I couldn't land a toy helicopter on my living room shelf for 3 billion, let alone land a mini on Mars that has a laser on it to f**k stuff up on another planet. It's crazy.
      It's insane.

Comment

• :bow:

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno View Post

:bow:
          i luv the aphorism in ur sig dude...

green for you...

Comment

• Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            yuppp...I love it.Next up,Man on mars
            I think you are looking at what the future holds for Earthlings traveling to space and landing on other planets - Robots. We will just keep making better robots, that could do more and more, and could go farther and farther in to space. I doubt actual human space travel to other planets is anywhere near. It's very dangerous, our bodies wouldn't handle it. Robots can handle anything. We will send billion dollar robots up to a planet, navigate it from down here. And no lives will be lost.

Comment

• Latest update:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-19712033

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I think you are looking at what the future holds for Earthlings traveling to space and landing on other planets - Robots. We will just keep making better robots, that could do more and more, and could go farther and farther in to space. I doubt actual human space travel to other planets is anywhere near. It's very dangerous, our bodies wouldn't handle it. Robots can handle anything. We will send billion dollar robots up to a planet, navigate it from down here. And no lives will be lost.
                Same for the airforce. Just a bunch of robo-Drones flying around at our command.

Comment

• Man I dropped sciences at school too early

Comment

• How long until a human walks on Mars?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike McFail View Post
                      How long until a human walks on Mars?
                      MIKE MCFAIL?! Holy ****, is this you mate? The real boxer? With a record of like 15-38? HUGE FAN, if you're really Mike McFail!

Comment

Working...
                      X