Mijares vs Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mijares vs Donaire?

Steve Kim ‏ @stevemaxboxing
    It looks like Nonito Donaire could be facing Cristian Mijares on July 14th, according to Bob Arum, underneath JMM-Mercito Gesta #boxing

I love this fight personally, but only because Mijares is one of my favorite fighters. I'm sure mostly everyone else will hate it, but I'm fine with it.

JMM-Gesta is an awful fight though. Absolutely awful

Meh it's like not even the best fighter in any division up to LW can touch this guy so he has to fight whoever. Nonito is that good. I am sure he could go up to LW and still get bored in the ring. Gotta feel for Nonito, being one of the greatest is not always so great.

Comment

wtf??this is pointless....fight Rigo

Comment

trash, trash fight..mijares aint outboxing nonito and he aint hurting him either...

jmm vs gesta defintely is better than a likar ramos tho...stil, it's a trash fight..

why does jmm like to fight stiffs when he does pretty good vs pac is beyond me...
        Last edited by punchville; 02-27-2012, 09:44 PM.

Comment

What a ****ing joke, really? Mijares?

**** donaire ill be rooting for mijares to kick his ass!!!

Comment

I guess top rank knows they will lose money on PPV so they are trying to minimize their losses.

A waste of time for both JMM and Donaire. Why not at least try to put this on CBS (rumored boxing deal) instead of an obscure PPV that nobody will buy and watch.

Comment

how about mijares vs mares?...should be a good scrap huh?..

Comment

Why is Marquez fighting Gesta? Thats some BS.

Marquez is a elite fighter, stay at 140/147 and fight some top ranked contender!!

Comment

lol dammn it will be hard as hell to get anyone interested about these fights....

Comment

Lol Mijares vs Nonito. Mijares is not the boxer he used to be, after Vic he was not the same and after his two loses against Cermeņo it's pretty obvious that he's not beating Donaire.

Comment

Working...
                    X