No announcement yet.

Official Adrien Broner vs. Gavin Rees & undercards RbR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    Not much to think about in this one. Broner TKO6.
    This but probably sooner

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      rees via murder

come break down this wall.

On a serious note I think Rees is gonna do better then DeMarco.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          It'll be me when Broner stops Rees. But then I'll look at the pic E.P.T posted and laugh at how gay Broner looks.
          :WORD: WTF is that about.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            what i like about that is after rees went into his back yard and won...it got quite when the ref stopped the fight. Then they applauded Rees...Thats just classy!

Comment

Originally posted by udoka View Post
              Pac is that you? You always have something negative to say about black fighters.
              Join date...2007
              67 post
              hmmmmm
              and to correct your sorry alt ass...i only have something negaitve to say about Floyd and Shlt on the shoe Broner.

Comment

I think rees my end up as the english manny pacquio face down ass up.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  what i like about that is after rees went into his back yard and won...it got quite when the ref stopped the fight. Then they applauded Rees...Thats just classy!
                  Rees looks good against B-level opposition; he's like a poor man's Ricky Hatton. His physical attributes are his achilles' heal; he's short, his arms are short and he has just too much distance to close between him and Broner. Broner is just gonna lie back, counter and pick him off when he tries to close the distance and get into the pocket.

I just can't see any scenario where this guy could overcome the physical obstacles as well as the skill level.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Rees looks good against B-level opposition; he's like a poor man's Ricky Hatton. His physical attributes are his achilles' heal; he's short, his arms are short and he has just too much distance to close between him and Broner. Broner is just gonna lie back, counter and pick him off when he tries to close the distance and get into the pocket.

I just can't see any scenario where this guy could overcome the physical obstacles as well as the skill level.
                    i really cant either. im just wanting him to win so bad. He better give a lot of movement and be able to take a good shot(Rees).
                    They swear by the plan they have for him and id be lying if id say im not buying into it. Because i have!

Then again this this is boxing. We may here " And the New" !!!!

Comment

Reeeeeeeeses cup by KO!

Comment

Working...
                      X