No announcement yet.

If JMM was smart he would push for Floyd rematch before 5th Pac fight= $$$$

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
    You don't know **** about who's fighting when. Your argument is weak, let it go.
    Of course I dont know exact dates of whos fighting but I assume Team Pac is smart enought to have Pac take a nice layoff so he can rededicate himself and come back stronger. Why do you sound so angry man, we're just talking boxing

Comment

Originally posted by game20ver View Post
      Marquez stock is at an all time High but a rematch does nothing for Mayweather. Why would he fight Marquez again? So you can say he ducked Canelo? Just go watch the 1st fight again to refresh your memory.
      Canelo going 12 rounds with a washed up Mosley who moved up to 154 is better than JMM who moved up to 147 & put Pac to sleep in 6 rounds?

Comment

FMW Jr...

Even after that brutal ko to Pac JMM has no business trying to fight FMW Jr again. That fight was entirely one sided and made JMM look amateur to an extent!

Let him give Pac another chance. Pac will ko his a$$ next time around.

Comment

Bad idea for me, Floyd didn't knock marquez before because he intentionally did it. he was being criticize so bad for choosing marquez and therefore didn't bully him in the ring, and showed of his skills instead.. if the fight ever happens again floyd would KO this JMM and show him NO mercy. yes JMM is pacquiao's daddy but he ain't beating Floyd. styles make fights. Floyd would potshot him again, or worse KO him in the inside.

the Best idea is to retire, or give pacquiao a honorable fifth fight, marquez ain't someone who chases money.

Comment

Originally posted by Killa Killa View Post
            That Game "Holy Water" goes hard....
            no doubt!!!!....

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              Mayweather will dudck this version of Marquez. He will wait till Pacquaio and marquez beat on each other some more before he even consider fighting them, just how he rolls.
              That is the most pathetic thing ive ever read, Mayweather doesnt fight 'damaged versions' of fighters, you have got it completely wrong. Mayweather fought mosley after the margarito fight, Hatton when he was p4p no.3, Marquez after he koed Diaz in foty2009, Cotto after a decent run and looking strong again with victories over Mayorga, Margarito, Jewish bloke, Ortiz after he looked the best version of Ortiz post Berto beatdown.
              Manny fought Hatton after the Mayweather beating, Mosley after the mayweather beating and a draw, Cotto after the Margairto beating and a close win over ghanian punching bag clottey, Marquez after the Mayweather whopping thinking he was damaged goods, De La Hoya at 147 where he didnt weigh less than 154 for almost 10years, Margarito after the Mosley raping/being out for a year.

Think before you post stupid ****e

Comment

This is not a knock on Pac whos a first ballot HOF and only 8 division world champion etc, but when you write moronic uneducated stuff you gotta expect a factual whupping

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                  Bad idea for me,
                  Floyd didn't knock marquez before because he intentionally did it. he was being criticize so bad for choosing marquez and therefore didn't bully him in the ring, and showed of his skills instead.
                  . if the fight ever happens again floyd would KO this JMM and show him NO mercy. yes JMM is pacquiao's daddy but he ain't beating Floyd. styles make fights. Floyd would potshot him again, or worse KO him in the inside.

the Best idea is to retire, or give pacquiao a honorable fifth fight, marquez ain't someone who chases money.
                  I do agree...and I think JMM would get punished and knocked out this time around. But why risk losing to someone not at great as mayweather and get paid less? If im going into the sqaured circle and im Marquez, I am not wasting time fighting RIOS or Bradley for less than what I made vs Pac.

I do agree with your entire post though but for someone who has been fighting as long as he has, I think hes deserving of his largest payday vs Mayweather
                  Last edited by Architect; 12-13-2012, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Floyd needs to fight someone else, another 40 year old, c'mon now. I rather see him in there with Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
                      Floyd needs to fight someone else, another 40 year old, c'mon now. I rather see him in there with Martinez.
                      But this 39 year old just iced Pac, isnt Martinez a MW? Mayweather should jump 2 weight classes? Why is Martinez picking on WWs? How come Martinez isnt calling out SMW? Has floyd ever officially weighed more than 160lbs in a fight? Martinez weighs 170 on fight nights yet you want a WW to fight him?

Comment

Working...
                      X