Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who of you ever took Clenbuterol ???? (The drug Morales takes)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
    In cows yes, not so much in humans. Much more anti-catabolic.
    but there are quite some pple who say clenbuterol gives you a lot of energy.(I searched forums like e.g. bodybuilding forums)
    some say it makes you sleepy, but some say it gives you a lot of power. guess its the same as with other drugs: pple react different to it. If Morales is taking it, it might have a very positive effect on him (if he took it for other reasons than weight loss)

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
      its a steroid... not a anabolic steriod.
      Its not a steroid.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
        It gets you cut, I never took it but know a few guys that have... Also, when you take into account Morales is older, has looked rather bloated and hasnt made weight easy, its a drug that makes sense to use for him.
        thats what I've always said..............

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
          thats what I've always said..............
          but thats just one side of the story. Same with EPO: on paper its just good for endurance because it increases the production of red blood cells. but pple who took it (Tour de France cyclists) said it is an unbelievably powerful substance which gives you a lot of energy and even gets you addicted in a psychological way.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            and the same could of been said about Andre Bertos very low levels. So why does Morales get the excuse "not enough to give him any extra benefits", but Berto gets hammered for "its got to be cheating"?
            co sign..........

the guys all gave me hell for saying this exact same thing.........even called me a racist hater of morales

i stopped trying to explain these obvious points to them..............

Comment

Originally posted by raf727 View Post
              I've taken it once for a little over a month or so.

Very strong, it made me feel like I was on speed. It helped me breathe quite a bit and I felt like I could run and workout forever as long as I was able to force enough of the right food down. Makes you real jittery and it takes some getting used to. If you do cardio on it, you will drop weight pretty quickly.
              yes it's also used for asthma..........it opens your lungs up. it's really a steroid in the sense of how effective the benefits can be.

but people will play the label game..........
              Last edited by Godsfly; 10-20-2012, 12:37 PM.

Comment

its definitely a performance enhancing drug that's quite popular. its stood the test of time and many athletes have been banned for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
                  but there are quite some pple who say clenbuterol gives you a lot of energy.(I searched forums like e.g. bodybuilding forums)
                  some say it makes you sleepy, but some say it gives you a lot of power. guess its the same as with other drugs: pple react different to it. If Morales is taking it, it might have a very positive effect on him (if he took it for other reasons than weight loss)
                  It does, its a central nervous system stimulant. It's a β2 agonist which has thermogenic and stimulant properties. In the early 90's, because of the studies on animals, it was thought to be a great anabolic, but it didn't pan out in humans. It's effects on human muscle can be attributed much more to its anti catabolic properties, rather than its anabolic properties. It is however a great cutting drug , especially used when used in conjunction t-3, however the body becomes desensitized to it's thermogenic properties quickly, unless used with ketotifen or something similar.
                  Last edited by megadeth; 10-20-2012, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Testosterone cypionate is good **** too

Comment

Originally posted by illadelph1016 View Post
                      Testosterone cypionate is good **** too
                      thats what im going to take if i ever decide to juice. id love to get it prescribed

Comment

Working...
                      X