Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Olympians are gonna make the best pros?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Olympians are gonna make the best pros?

Just curious what people are thinking.

I think Murata and L-Chenk are gonna wreck.

Vasyl Lomachenko.

Felix Savon should he decide to go pro - For me he looked fantastic, tipip-top razor sharp! Hes highly skilled and extremely fast & athletic for such a big man.
    You don't see a heavyweight let alone a big one that moves that well every day.

Comment

just googled felix savon to see what hes like a 1994 video comes up and hes 27 in that how old is this so called felix savon?!?

edit: HOLY MOLY WHAT A STRAIGHT RIGHT HAND!!!!
      Last edited by Juof; 08-13-2012, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Taledo should put together a good run but should work on his defense being more consistent

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
          just googled felix savon to see what hes like a 1994 video comes up and hes 27 in that how old is this so called felix savon?!?

edit: HOLY MOLY WHAT A STRAIGHT RIGHT HAND!!!!

Haha my bad I meant Erislandy Savon (The great Felix Savons Nephew)

Comment

Savon and Lomachenko. Definite talents.

Comment

I see many of the Americans doing very well in the PROS, despite suckin at the Olympics because that is what they are more trained for, guys like: Marcus Browne, Errol Spence and Terrell Gausha, as well as Joseph Diaz Jr. Rau'Shee Warren and Ramirez

also the fighter from Mexico Lopez

of course Lamechenko but not sure about that AIBA Stuff, I fear that he will never be able to fight the best of the best by by signing with AIBA because they will likely try to keep everything in house

Erislandy Savon and Robeisy Ramirez both will likely be back for Brazil 2016 for sure so they likely won't defect and turn PRO...Savon likely will never turn PRO unless Cuba allows their fighters to work with AIBA which I think is very possible

I really like Roberto Cammarelle and I think he would have been a good PRO but he looks slower now and his LEGS are GONE, he was struggling in the 3rd Round not only against Joshua but previous fights in the Olympics before the Gold Medal fight, 32 years old now, might be too late for a Pro Run now which is unfortunate

I really like Andrew Selby from GB as well, AMAZING HAND SPEED! Should make for a excellent PRO!

I am excited about a few fighters from this Olympics, hopefully I can actually keep up with them and they don't just disappear like many Olympians

Comment

Just about every cuban, especioally La Cruz

The KAZ winner of the Val Barker trophy and Khytrov. All the Ukrainians are relentless fighters

Comment

Serik Sapiyev

Comment

Working...
                  X