Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$40 Rebate to order the Pacquiao vs Bradley fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ALG United View Post
    I work as an advertising photographer, i think i know how it works, this are marketing strategies that the clients such as Tecate beer are willing to invest, and in return will result to more product sales, and in retrospect will hopefully turn a Tecate non-drinker into it's captured market.. This is the same formula as giving away a brand new car to the lucky one who picked the right bottle cap...
    You are wrong, sir.

No manufacturer would give back TWO AND A HALF TIMES the value of the product in the hopes of future sales.

Please don't be ridiculous.

If you buy a pack of gum for one dollar, Wrigley's would NEVER rebate you $2.50 in the hopes that you buy Wrgley's gum in the future.

You can't buy a bag of Doritos for $1.99 and get a $4.50 rebate from Frito-Lay. Because Frito-Lay makes about 45 cents on that bag, and that means that you would have to buy TEN bags in the future just for them to break even.

Please don't talk about trade promotions that you don't know about.

Being "an advertising photographer" IN NO WAY qualifies you to cost out a promotional calender and to determine the break-even on a trade promotion.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
      from shooting people who dont agree with floyd's greatness, to wanting to write love letters to floyd while he's in jail, to hating on a discount for a expensive ppv.....

How much more evidence do we need to show that Floyd has the worst fanbase in all of sports?
      this made me LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
        You are wrong, sir.

No manufacturer would give back TWO AND A HALF TIMES the value of the product in the hopes of future sales.

Please don't be ridiculous.

If you buy a pack of gum for one dollar, Wrigley's would NEVER rebate you $2.50 in the hopes that you buy Wrgley's gum in the future.

You can't buy a bag of Doritos for $1.99 and get a $4.50 rebate from Frito-Lay. Because Frito-Lay makes about 45 cents on that bag, and that means that you would have to buy TEN bags in the future just for them to break even.

Please don't talk about trade promotions that you don't know about.

Being "an advertising photographer" IN NO WAY qualifies you to cost out a promotional calender and to determine the break-even on a trade promotion.

Im fukin LMAO on this *****

Comment

Working...
        X