Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two gems from WV2 Twitter account (other than calling Nonitos wife a PIG)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Casual_Fan View Post
    I have not quoted up everything he says. But he does seem somewhat crazy (which I have said before, he looks like the next Judah/Kermit).

There are class warfare comments (him talking about how people don't like someone like him beating up "white collar" fighters) that really show how he is living in a bubble. Most people here in Puerto Rico, "project" or not, are definitely NOT rich. Most boxers, probably every boxer he has fought, is NOT a rich, white collar guy. He seems to think that if you are not living off government welfare, you are a rich guy.
    He has the Ghetto mentallity. "Project Logic" is the term used for individuals like that. He might be refering to future stars that are groomed even from the amateurs. But sometimes it is the only way to keep a young fighter on track to make him into a top fighter

Comment

WTF happened to WV2?

Comment

this guy's a bigger weirdo than Ortiz...

Comment

Damn, Arce knocked this dude's brain cells out. And I was a supporter of fam, but if he thinks that just because I'm not some lame ass hood rat, that it makes me less of a boricua, then **** him too.

Daddy should have saved him in 4 rounds earlier in hindsight.

War Nonito, bring this dude back to reality

Comment

he needs to stop this ghetto **** and grow the fu*k up

Comment

He called Nonito's wife a pig? Funny considering she could KHTFO faster than Nonito could and much worse

Comment

I don't follow this dude's career but how in the world can he be from the project with all the success daddy had in his career???

And lol at him saying his wife is worth more than all the other women while calling donaire's wife a pig when donaire's wife is a multiple time olympic gold medalist

Comment

His dad had a total of 21 title fights. There's no way his son is from the hood. WV2 is a lying punk.
                  Last edited by grape drink; 02-01-2012, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by grape drink View Post
                    His dad had a total of 21 title fights. There's no way his son is from the hood. WV2 is a lying punk.
                    WV2 is from Residencial Barbosa in Bayamón and has lived there all his life, AFAIK. Residencial Barbosa is a public housing project.

Tengo entendido que es de Barbosa y siempre ha vivido en Barbosa.

Comment

Originally posted by grape drink View Post
                      Puerto Rico is not that dissimilar from other countries where petty corruption runs high.

So maybe someone "made a mistake" and he has been able to live there for pennies since 1984.

Comment

Working...
                      X