Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My second pro fight .What you think about decision ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My second pro fight .What you think about decision ?

Hello Guys,
    What you think about decision in my fight ?My name is Patryk Kowoll
    http://www.megavideo.com/?d=LGQRA7J3
    In my opion I didn't lose this fight.he only moved and he hit air.What you think ?

i totally agree he was the more active fighter in round 4 but i mean you won all 3 before so yeah i think you got robbed...

Comment

Thanks for watching and your opinion bro.Cheers

Comment

do any of you belong to the muppets??

Comment

What?????????

Comment

Originally posted by bernardotelo View Post
            do any of you belong to the muppets??
            It's funny how you post nothing but immature shit all the time and then expect serious replies in your own topics.

As for the fight, the video was quite laggy for me but I thought you clearly won it. I had you winning the first three rounds, the fourth was close with him opening up more (recklessly) and looking for a KO. You had a better rhythm and a nice jab, definitely the better boxer, his footwork was poor.

Unlucky on the decision, but you won the fight so just keep it up. What were the scorecards?

Comment

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
              It's funny how you post nothing but immature shit all the time and then expect serious replies in your own topics.

As for the fight, the video was quite laggy for me but I thought you clearly won it. I had you winning the first three rounds, the fourth was close with him opening up more (recklessly) and looking for a KO. You had a better rhythm and a nice jab, definitely the better boxer, his footwork was poor.

Unlucky on the decision, but you won the fight so just keep it up. What were the scorecards?
              yeap that's how you can see who's really mature nikku

Comment

I can't believe you didn't get the decision victory. Do those judges even know what boxing is? Your opponent was so wild and had the footwork of an infant. You clearly got robbed. I see on of the judges even scored it 40-36 in his favor.

Comment

Thank You dannnnn .I appreciate it very much that you watched fight .Scorecards was very funny 2x 40-36 and 1 x 38-38

Comment

Originally posted by ChowAce View Post
                    I can't believe you didn't get the decision victory. Do those judges even know what boxing is? Your opponent was so wild and had the footwork of an infant. You clearly got robbed. I see on of the judges even scored it 40-36 in his favor.
                    Yeah man ,I am depressed.

Comment

Working...
                    X