Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Vows To Show Everyone Joshua Win Was No Fluke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Vows To Show Everyone Joshua Win Was No Fluke

The upcoming rematch that Andy Ruiz looks forward to, has increased his drive for another impressive performance. In June, he survived a knockdown in the third round, to drop Anthony Joshua four times for a seventh round TKO at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Andy 'double-down' Ruiz jr gettin his snack talk on!

Comment

Discipline and Hardwork Snickersman. War AJ

Comment

Andy will stop Joshua even quicker in the rematch.

War Ruiz!!!!

Comment

Yeah, when he stops trying to get out the fight!

Comment

Sign the the contract chumley and face AJ then...and stop trying to avoid the fight

Comment

this fat doofus won't even honor the contract he signed. he wants to show it wasn't a fluke yet at the same time he's trying to back out of the fight. ruiz himself never thought he could win which is why hearn has total control! as an american what's with these american heavyweights being morons outside of the ring lately? Dunce wilder turned down 100 million and he lost out on the aj fight now ruiz is about to do the same thing LMAO

Comment

Ruiz shocking AJ was an absolutely huge moment in the sport, and he won my respect big time with it, but if he's just going to fall into the same pattern of primadonna behaviour that the other champions and their promoters have exhibited then he's going to exhaust my patience really quickly. He doesn't want to fight in the UK, doesn't want to fight in Saudi Arabia, only wants to fight in the US and is going to whine and sulk until he gets his way or gets sued or stripped. I really wish I knew what the contract for the first fight said so I can know for sure who's right and who's full of it here, but it wouldn't be such a problem if he'd just stop being so damn picky and just agreed to fight wherever. He had no problem flying to New Zealand to fight Parker so why the fuss now in fighting a rematch with a guy he beat by TKO? The heavyweight scene is just exhausting in the minute, there are more good fighters with a claim to being top dog than there has been since the 90s / early 2000s but all of them are divas or have sleazy promoters with a diva mindset, and every fight is an utter chore to make as a result. I'd hoped that Ruiz wasn't going to be like that, shows what I know.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  The upcoming rematch that Andy Ruiz looks forward to, has increased his drive for another impressive performance. In June, he survived a knockdown in the third round, to drop Anthony Joshua four times for a seventh round TKO at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  ... "Ruiz wants to prove that his victory was no fluke"...

It wasn't a "fluke" as he mopped the floor with AJ in the 3rd and in the 7th and made him quit...

... but the fact that it wasn't a "fluke" can't simply "entitle" Ruiz (and Haymon) to refuse fighting the rematch in the U.K. and KSA...

... But, OK, business is business...

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER OF you View Post
                    this fat doofus won't even honor the contract he signed. he wants to show it wasn't a fluke yet at the same time he's trying to back out of the fight. ruiz himself never thought he could win which is why hearn has total control! as an american what's with these american heavyweights being morons outside of the ring lately? Dunce wilder turned down 100 million and he lost out on the aj fight now ruiz is about to do the same thing LMAO
                    Yes he will it's just posturing from Ruiz , Hearn has already submitted the first contract which includes the rematch clause to the IBF they approved it , Ruiz is appealing for a reason and that's because the fight is officially sanctioned and why a press conference was able to go on with an announcement.
                    Last edited by REDEEMER; 08-15-2019, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X