Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: The Fight That Interests Me The Most is Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drigo View Post
    Mickey Garcia vs Thurman should be the right fight. Garcia need a win coming from a lost in Championship and fighting Pac immediatelywont be attractive to fight fans.
    Mikey wouldn't look much better if any against Thurman as he did against Spence. Has nothing to do with his boxing skills either it's just that Thurman is much bigger, longer and equal in technical skills.

Comment

garbage fight for pacquiao , mikey offers nothing to the table

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
        Although he didn't stand a chance against Spence, I think Mikey will do a better job against Pac than Thurman did.
        That's an interesting comment because it shows that styles make fights. I wouldn't give Mikey much chance against Thurman who Manny beat but think he gives Manny plenty of competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
          What an imbecile. If all he did was get punched by Spence why would Pacquiao give him a shot?
          Styles and size make fights. Garcia would do much better against Pacquiao than he would against Thurman although I think he still loses.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
            ———-////—

Did Brandon Rios deserve a fight with PAC?
            Did Mosley deserve a fight with PAC after he had just lost to Floyd?
            Did Broner deserve a fight with PAC when he had just lost three fights?
            Did Clottey deserve a fight with PAC after he had lost to Cotto?
            Did Mathysse deserve a fight with PAC after being irrelevant at 147?
            pac was coming off being koed vs rios, he needed a soft touch

mosley was at least a top 5, he hurt floyd too prior

you have a point with broner , but people enjoy it whenever he takes a beating lol

clottey arguably beat cotto, top 5 ww

mathysse was atleast coming off a couple of wins , got a belt

mikey is coming off an embarassing 12-0 round loss, it's pointless

Comment

Public isn't about to fall for it again.

If Mikey would have actually tried, it would have been different.

No one is about to pay good money to see that con-artist.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
                That's an interesting comment because it shows that styles make fights. I wouldn't give Mikey much chance against Thurman who Manny beat but think he gives Manny plenty of competition.
                Great insight.

Comment

When i first heard Manny's next fight was to be Thurman, that peaked my interest...alot.

I have no interest in a Mikey fight whatsoever. Unless he gets a belt at 140 and Manny decides to fight him at that weight

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
                    Mikey should fight Horn. A battle of 2 loosers.
                    Except at least Horn didn't duck Pacquiao but Mikey ducked smaller Loma.
                    ————

How does an irrelevant guy like Horn duck PAC?
                    PAC chose to fight an unknown fighter.
                    He chose to fight Brandon Rios, Mosley, Clottey, Broner, Mathysse when they were all coming off losses
                    Now he want to fight Garcia. Another fighter coming off a loss

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                      pac was coming off being koed vs rios, he needed a soft touch

mosley was at least a top 5, he hurt floyd too prior

you have a point with broner , but people enjoy it whenever he takes a beating lol

clottey arguably beat cotto, top 5 ww

mathysse was atleast coming off a couple of wins , got a belt

mikey is coming off an embarassing 12-0 round loss, it's pointless
                      ————

Rios was coming off a loss and was moving up two weight classes.
                      Mosley landed two punches the whole fight!
                      Mathysse was irrelevant at 147 and his wins were against journey men.

You are still trying to justify PAC’s lousy and irrelevant fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X