Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Fight Proof That Any Fight Can Be Made In Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robertthebruce View Post
    I reckon the undisputed would already have already happened if it weren't for AJ crapping his knickers. don't believe Hearn and his shills. You saw how a short fat Ruiz beat AJ into submission imagine what Wilder or fury would do to him. If it ain't 50-50 then the fight won't happen...simple really.
    No way eddie lets AJ anywhere near Wilder after what the obese, short, fat, under powered mexican did to him.

Comment

Wilder knows he is never going to fight Joshua.

Wilder also knows the only reason he is fighting Fury is because all of their fights are inside job fixed fake fights, where both are tying to up each other's value and leverage.

Wilder and Haymon do not take any risks. They are only fighting Fury because he's compromised and paid off. And the outcomes serve to benefit each's value. You'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
        And exactly how is that wilder fault? And even before espn came in at last min to sign fury him and warren already backed off them wanting the rematch to be held in u.k
        Fury would have rematched Wilder immediately if Wilder had been willing to fight him in the UK, but Wilder refused to do that.

Comment

Wilder is totally protected. He is the last hope for Haymon's empire to succeed.

If any of you think Haymon will put his last hope at risk, you are a FOOL. A total complete fool.

Comment

Most wilder fans are idiot, they believe anything coming out from his mouth yet he ran away from 120m get 20m for dominic and 100 for 2 ajs fight

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
              I agree with Wilder about the Wallin fight only continuing because the rematch was on the line. If Wallin had of gotten cut like that it would've been stopped. I'm glad they let it continue so we could see the rematch though.
              Goes to show the politics in the boxing of today. That fight should have been stopped by the money involved in the Fury-Wilder II prevailed. How's this different from match-fixing?

Comment

Originally posted by Oshio View Post
                Goes to show the politics in the boxing of today. That fight should have been stopped by the money involved in the Fury-Wilder II prevailed. How's this different from match-fixing?
                Sadly it's not rules vary in fights due to the money to be made in the future.

Comment

Fury/Wilder was always a distant no3 fight out of the possible combinations of AJ/Fury/Wilder in terms of public demand anyway. All the self congratulating and acting like they'd just made Pac/Floyd when they had a still visibly out of shape Fury sign for the fight not 6 months into his comeback was pretty ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertthebruce View Post
                    If this is true then why is Wilder fighting him now that he is at his peak??
                    Its pretty obvious isn't it?
                    He knocked Fury down and thinks that is enough to get the win this time. One thing we have learned about Wilder is that he has an irrefutable self-belief. His KO's of Breazeale and Ortiz just further re-enforces it.

I think Wilder will knock Fury out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                      No way eddie lets AJ anywhere near Wilder after what the obese, short, fat, under powered mexican did to him.
                      Dude, every thread I look on there is this same message

I hope, one day, I can say you were wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X