No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk vs. Derek Chisora Back In Play For March

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
    Only Dense Brits think Chisora is still relevant. Chisora has been recycled more than amu Brit fighter in history. It's actually quite pathetic what's going on in the UK boxing world nowadays.
    Chisora has better wins in the past 5 years then Ortiz if not fights with ranked guys , Ortiz got a title shot defeating Dan Martz in the first one and Hammer in the second one , why do you wilder fans discredit better resume fighters ,it’s almost unavoidable it will be compared to his title fights ? Ha

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
      Chisora has better wins in the past 5 years then Ortiz if not fights with ranked guys , Ortiz got a title shot defeating Dan Martz in the first one and Hammer in the second one , why do you wilder fans discredit better resume fighters ,it’s almost unavoidable it will be compared to his title fights ? Ha
      Who were these wins against?

Comment

ironic then that Wilder ducked Chisora 7 years ago. Chisora was literally sat at the presser waiting for him and Wilder no showed.
        I can't blame Al for that one as it was Golden Boy and frank Warren at the time.

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
        Usyk is such an embarrassement. Fighting guy who should have been on pension 4 years ago but is not only because young trash like Whyte is considered "elite".

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
          Lol..........a guy with one HW fight.
          When AJ KO him, you will be the first to criticize the fight.
          Its laughable.
          No I will not criticize the fight. I followed Usyk from the 2012 Olympics, and I think it's a interesting fight, a lot more interesting then Joshua vs Pulev.

Usyk has fought big hws before and done well, like three time world amateur he champion and Olympic bronze winner mejidov and Joe Joyce. He spars Klitschko. He beat a supreme puncher in gassiev, he has beaten beterbiev twice in the amateurs. He beat Holyfield's record of least fights to become cruiser weight champion. He is more skilled and athletic then Joshua but offcourse Joshua has a huge size advantage and punching power advantage. Interesting fight

Comment

this is a good barometer to see where usyk is at HW

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
              ironic then that Wilder ducked Chisora 7 years ago. Chisora was literally sat at the presser waiting for him and Wilder no showed.
              I can't blame Al for that one as it was Golden Boy and frank Warren at the time.
              What is the irony here?
              Chisora 7 years ago is different fighter than niwadays version (even after Hay).
              Wilder 7 years ago was also a different fighter (I didn't kbow him back then).

Comment

Working...
              X