No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn Guarantees Joshua V. Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Hearn Guarantees Joshua V. Fury

“Win or lose, if Fury wins against Wilder or loses against Wilder, I promise you AJ and Fury will fight at some point in the future, unquestionably. I can’t say the same thing about Wilder, because I just don’t know. I know Fury will fight AJ, and I know AJ REALLy wants to fight Fury, because they both know how big that fight is for Britain,”

-Eddie Hearn

"Fury is a G who will fight anyone. The other two, not so much."

Comment

Originally posted by RayNguyen View Post
      “Win or lose, if Fury wins against Wilder or loses against Wilder, I promise you AJ and Fury will fight at some point in the future, unquestionably. I can’t say the same thing about Wilder, because I just don’t know. I know Fury will fight AJ, and I know AJ REALLy wants to fight Fury, because they both know how big that fight is for Britain,”

-Eddie Hearn
      Translation: "My dad said a year ago that AJ wouldn't go near wilder til 2021-2022 at the earliest & after AJ had to run for his life vs Doughboy I ain't letting him near anyone who can punch. Ffs AJ was for his life of a Pillsbury spokesman imagine how poorly hed sell in uk if he ran around in circles for 12 rds like a headless chicken & my judges still gave it to him, that'd be bad for business,I guess my papa was right all along Wilder would kill my robot milking business as prematurely as my ejaculation when Dildo Shyte rîmjobbed me for buying out Ukad,that batiboy sure knows how to use that Beetlejuice mouf o his as good as ANY of the toothless ladyboys I entice with free dental work down by manchestery way "......

"maybe me daddy will let me withdraw more of me trustfund now that I made him proud by ducking like a big boy as he taught me,maybe now he'll let me keep some of his clothes I dress up in while play acting Boxing promoter,I already apologized for making a poo in his favorite suit while traveling to Madison square garden a few mos back....he knows how tea & crumpets upset me tumtum when I see something traumatic while sitting on Tony bellends lap,all the motion makes me queasier than naked ladies"
      Last edited by kushking; 12-18-2019, 03:58 PM.

Comment

if fury loses theyll still pursue a fight with him before wilder...friggin frauds

Comment

I've always liked AJ vs Fury for undisputed because the UK hasn't done that since the mid 1800s and even then undisputed just meant America, Britain, Ireland, and a little bit Australia. They called themselves world champions but boxing was hardly a world sport.

It's too bad for them Wilder's on a much more important historical mission; the greatness of the puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
            "Fury is a G who will fight anyone. The other two, not so much."
            Yet Fury rejected a £28m offer from Eddie Hearn for the AJ fight early this year.

Comment

sounds like Eddie is a bit nervous on Wilder-AJ bahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Inspired View Post
                Yet Fury rejected a £28m offer from Eddie Hearn for the AJ fight early this year.
                From a business sense that might not have been a bad decision. It's a bit of a gamble but let's say he beats Wilder and gets the belt. The fight becomes much bigger and he will likely be guaranteed a lot more.

Obviously this isn't great for fans but this is boxing at the end of the day and there's always politics

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  if fury loses theyll still pursue a fight with him before wilder...friggin frauds

Do you mean the same Wilder who was commentating on the AJ vs Klitschko fight for sky sports (as in they got him there precisely because they wanted to built up aj vs wilder)...saw it all happen, said 'iss amayssing' and then went out to pick on Tony Bellew?
                  or do you mean the same Wilder who turned down $100m?
                  or do you mean the same Wilder who said he would accept a lowball offer and that AJ won't even make a lowball offer because he's scared? then claimed $12.5m was not even worth responding to...only to get $5-8m vs fury?

you're a fking joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Inspired View Post
                    Do you mean the same Wilder who was commentating on the AJ vs Klitschko fight for sky sports (as in they got him there precisely because they wanted to built up aj vs wilder)...saw it all happen, said 'iss amayssing' and then went out to pick on Tony Bellew?
                    or do you mean the same Wilder who turned down $100m?
                    or do you mean the same Wilder who said he would accept a lowball offer and that AJ won't even make a lowball offer because he's scared? then claimed $12.5m was not even worth responding to...only to get $5-8m vs fury?

you're a fking joke.
                    im talking about the same aj/hearn that said "show me 50 and ill sign tomorrow" and then said "i wont sell my soul for 50 mil"

the same AJ that said "you go train and fight wilder if you think its so easy"

the same aj/hearn that had wilder banned from entering the ring after an AJ fight....

the same aj/hearn who was advised by hearns daddy to stay away from wilder for at least 2 years in august 2018....

talkin about the same aj/hearn who were blamed for ducking by people in the sport such a lennox, froch, fury etc....

you AJ fanbois are the laughing stock of boxing...

Comment

Working...
                    X