Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Joshua gets credit for beating the worst prepared HW champ all time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Lopez_Boxing;20245388]
    Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
    What am I not getting? Lots of other people said similar things to me in this thread and you aren't ragging on them. You're not arguing anything against anything I said you just say I don't get it then say something vague...

Okay man his win doesn't count. Ruiz doesnt even have a chin it's just all neck and fat and thumb face.

Seriously what is wrong with you, I looked at your post history and it's 100% sarcastic whiney***** posts about AJ... 2 whole pages of it

I get it now. You're a cancer poster.[/QUOTE
    I edited this last post to try and explain. If you want go back and check it out

See you can judge history out of context and you wont get it. Like now kinda.

My sarcastic posts because Saturday i said, "lack luster fight. It definitely wasnt a master class" then i started to receive DEATH THREATS on here lmao. Literally. So i said f it. Ill act like AJs the greatest thing in the world. Lmao but if that's cancer to you then fine. I think not getting points and making judgments out of context are cancerous
    Why would you give in to death threats from small minded people on the internet? Just speak your mind.

I never claimed he's as great as people are making him out to be so.

Also everything you said in that post you edited for me can be answered by this. SUSPECT CHIN. AJ HAS A SUSPECT CHIN.

Half of your posts are passive aggressive like a woman..... Change that please.
    Last edited by YoungManRumble; 12-10-2019, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
      Aren't you the one who was talking shlt about me making excuses?
      Is A Side Andy still a champ ? Was it remotely competitive ?

Facts are not excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        AJ made a rookie mistake and got caught. It was a fluke. He shouldn't have been a champ. Just like those other fluky one n done ''champs'' that came before A Side Andy.
        It definitely wasnt a fluke or AJ wouldn't have had to change his whole game plan around.

If it was a fluke AJ wouldn't have had to fight safe

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
          It definitely wasnt a fluke or AJ wouldn't have had to change his whole game plan around.

If it was a fluke AJ wouldn't have had to fight safe
          I sense a level of bias here......

In the end, all is as it should be and how everyone but Andy fans knew it would be.

Comment

[QUOTE=YoungManRumble;20245397]

Why would you give in to death threats from small minded people on the internet? Just speak your mind.

I never claimed he's as great as people are making him out to be so.

Also everything you said in that post you edited for me can be answered by this. SUSPECT CHIN. AJ HAS A SUSPECT CHIN.

Half of your posts are passive aggressive like a woman..... Change that please.
            Lmao youre not very bright. Go back to making posts to others how im attacking you (when i was ONLY trying to Explain to you).
            That was very passive aggressive of you. You must be a woman. If not change that

Comment

Joshua is getting a credit for doing what is was supposed to do and get his career back on track. Don`t be salty.

Comment

I sense a level of bias here......

In the end, all is as it should be and how everyone but Andy fans knew it would be.
                Bias towards what? You guys are losing it over this dude.

If it was a fluke AJ could have went out there with the same game plan as last time and win. Because THAT FLUKE wouldnt happen again. Right?

Comment

Is A Side Andy still a champ ? Was it remotely competitive ?

Facts are not excuses.
                  You are so dumb man... talking with you is an absolute excercise in futility.

This is what an excuse looks like :

AJ made a rookie mistake and got caught. It was a fluke. He shouldn't have been a champ. Just like those other fluky one n done ''champs'' that came before A Side Andy.
                  I'm logging off, because I know you're just going to say some other painfully stupid shlt that's going to kill my brain cells while being clearly wrong and moronic.

Comment

[QUOTE=Lopez_Boxing;20245414]
                    Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

Lmao youre not very bright. Go back to making posts to others how im attacking you (when i was ONLY trying to Explain to you).
                    That was very passive aggressive of you. You must be a woman. If not change that
                    You don't even know what passive aggressive means clearly. I answered your post exactly and you just keep running your mouth.

It is not AJs fault that Ruiz didnt prepare. Thats Ruiz fault.
                    And it definitely wasn't a masterclass.
                    100%

The point is, if ruiz didnt train ON TOP of ruiz having every physical disadvantage along with not being that good anyway why wasnt it a master class ny AJ?

If AJ is as GREAT as people claim why does AJ only have one way (fight safe or get koed) to beat a fat, short, untrained bum?

Im having trouble wording it because the TS made it clear as possible. Hope this helps, but probably wont.
                    He fought him differently in NYC and engaged at Ruiz's range and more importantly BECAUSE AJ HAS A ****ING GLASS JAW. End of god damn discussion

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
                      You are so dumb man... talking with you is an absolute excercise in futility.

This is what an excuse looks like :
                      I made a list that A Side Andy belongs on...want me to make that list here

Making History, by the lb.

Comment

Working...
                      X