Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd “boxes” and he is TBE, AJ boxes and he is boring!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!.. View Post
    I said AJ literally turned his back and RAN, show me where mayweather did that.
    You’re splitting hairs. AJ is not as graceful a runner as Floyd, so he got caught off balance and had his back turned for a moment. You are drifting from the overall arch of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      You’re splitting hairs. AJ is not as graceful a runner as Floyd, so he got caught off balance and had his back turned for a moment. You are drifting from the overall arch of this thread.
      I aint splitting hairs, I said from the jump that AJ literally ran from Ruiz at one instance, turned his back and ran, YOU CHOSE to engage in this discussion and trying to warp it to fuel your hate for mayweather. lol.

Show me where Mayweather turns his back to a fighter and runs. ILL WAIT.

Comment

libtards, they allow their political brainwashing to influence their daily life decisions, beliefs, and morals.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!.. View Post
          I aint splitting hairs, I said from the jump that AJ literally ran from Ruiz at one instance, turned his back and ran, YOU CHOSE to engage in this discussion and trying to warp it to fuel your hate for mayweather. lol.

Show me where Mayweather turns his back to a fighter and runs. ILL WAIT.
          You are trying to redefine running to fit your agenda. Your hero Canelo insists Floyd ran from him, so does Guerrero. Running is running, whether you do it with your back turned or not. Not my fault you can't keep up with the topic at hand and insist on making up subplots to what happened.

Comment

This is gettting out of control

Comment

AJ did what he had to do. Ruiz has no heart.

Then again..... A lot of mexican fighters these days have no heart and are straight bytches.

Comment

Yea everyone knows Floyd got mad love from every fan for giving sweet science exhibitions in the ring.

Wtf are you mfers even talking about with this Floyd & AJ bs?

Floyd got sh^t. AJ is getting sh^t. Even Steven.

If you got specific mfers hyping "boxing" all day while dogging AJ specifically call that mfer out specifically.

The one thing AJ is getting called out that you could argue about on is dogging Fury for his boring boxing while doing his own boring boxing Saturday. But hypocritical sh^t will always get you negative attention.

Comment

Jabbing and boxing on the outside is not the sweet science. That basically what the amateur boxers do. Floyd did hold a ton, but he also set up counter punches and would punish you if he had the opportunity to.

Comment

As much criticism as you all dish out your crying over this little criticism?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      Different thread, feel free to go troll on that one.

Exactly. Floyd/Wilder fans are conflicted by their hypocrisy.

This isn’t about comparing Floyd to AJ in terms of skills and who is the better boxer. It is about how AJ adapted to a more defensive, safety first approach that Floyd was always known for, yet he is being scorned for it while Floyd was praised for the same running, clinching and lackluster outcome.

You think Floyd never had help from refs who he hand picked to work his fights? Joe Cortez never allowed Hatton to fight his inside game, Kenny Bayless would not allow Maidana to fight his fight either.

AJs performance was what Floyd made a career of doing. Being content to “outbox” his opponents for 12 uneventful rounds.

You forgot one thing
                      Floyd did it and looked good and solid
                      AJ just looked very awkward and seemed to be in trouble every time he got touched
                      Just stating it didn’t look like comfortable or safe doing it
                      What I saw was someone dropping a one-two and running or clinching out of fear of being hit
                      Even Floyd would take one to counter but not sure that was AJ’s plan at all
                      All this confirmed by the fact he never attempted to knock out his foe although he did say he was going for a ko

Comment

Working...
                      X