Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: I'll Always Have World Title Fights, Brook Will Be There Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Sadly, I think he's right.
    He is. Money May just called out Khan this morning on Twitter.

Comment

Oh well I never got to see Rios vs Ortiz either idc

Comment

Originally posted by stefjonno1 View Post
        Although I blame Khan the most, I kind of blame His trainer and the ref as well. They should have insisted he take the 5 minutes to see how he felt, instead of panicking and stopping the fight. For the paying fans and the PPV buys I feel like we have been cheated. If Khan had went out on his shield it would have been no disgrace, I get the feeling he is going to regret this move for the rest of his life. I could not give a **** who he fights next.
        Idk, I don't think Khan is sweating it too much. He seems to be blessed with one of those minds that allows him to move on and be positive and optimistic about his future no matter what happens. Despite all his nuttiness, faults and life problems, he seems to always maintain an extremely high self-image. Its honestly something to be jealous about.
        Last edited by NachoMan; 04-22-2019, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
          There's still interest in Broke-Khon? Really?!

Even in UK this fight will struggle to sell.
          I don’t think you read my post.

Comment

He's not signed with Top Rank now, is he?

All he has to do is fight Humberto Soto or Brandon Rios and get a W and he'll probably get another shot.

Actually, you know what would be the perfect fight for him? Broner. That would be a good matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              Atleast Zab was a undisputed champion with talent and he just kept getting in his own way. Khan on the other hand seems like a fighter that was a gemic, he is a fast punching Pakistani/ Muslim. Which is good to see cuz its rare.

We all wanted Khan to be the next Naseem and he wasn't it.

Nah he is our own Judah lol, both talented boxers with fast hands, big mouth, world champions, chinny, both get fights that they don’t deserve, lose major fights, and would get another big one down the line, with people still believing they can win it. Undisputed Judah for how many defences? Khan Olympic silver medal at 17! Yeah they are both the same to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                I don’t think you read my post.
                Sorry Ray, I did read your post, I was in agreement with you, just didn't take the time to make it read like that!

On reflection, it seems to me like "retirement fight" (for both) is probably the only way that fight sells; and even then, just in the UK and not in massive numbers!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Nah he is our own Judah lol, both talented boxers with fast hands, big mouth, world champions, chinny, both get fights that they don’t deserve, lose major fights, and would get another big one down the line, with people still believing they can win it. Undisputed Judah for how many defences? Khan Olympic silver medal at 17! Yeah they are both the same to be honest.
                  The Olympics is all politics after what happened to roy and Mayweather I been stopped giving that credit. I would take a prime focus Judah over Khan. Zab gave Floyd a very very good fight. I mean his career definitely longer than Khan with wayy more one sided loses but I think Judah had more talent. I would compare Judah to broner.

Khan did have a better career but better talent nahh nope.

Comment

I feel bad for people who bought this PPV, Amir Con just quit... stuff like this hurts boxing.. Crawford also phucked up hitting the dude in the balls coWard style...

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
                      Sorry Ray, I did read your post, I was in agreement with you, just didn't take the time to make it read like that!

On reflection, it seems to me like "retirement fight" (for both) is probably the only way that fight sells; and even then, just in the UK and not in massive numbers!
                      No worries boss! Yeah I agree that fight has lost everything in the UK. The retirement tag would probably get some to want to go to see it to see one of them at least go away 😂.

And just by watching Khan this week, Brook still has enough to stop him, Khan wasn’t just dropped but he was outboxed!!! Khan feet were terrible, his balance was all over the place, he offered nothing in the Crawford fight.

I think him and Brook are both done. And the public knows this too..

Comment

Working...
                      X