Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao on Arum's Fears: God is Always There To Protect Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A true man of faith understands what PAC is saying. It was written, all you need to do is put on the armor of GOD, Yahweh.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      A true man of faith understands what PAC is saying. It was written, all you need to do is put on the armor of GOD, Yahweh.

A man of wisdom knows that you don't treat God like some vest of body armor to make you invincible against whatever problem you blindly face. A man who does act that foolishly, will without fail be humbled, rebuked and chastised and be taught his own mortality.

God gave us wisdom so we could protect ourselves. He gave us Grace so we could face our problems. To use God as some kind of invincible body armor is the antitheses of wisdom.

Pacquiao is a fool. Always trying to bring religion into boxing. Like when he said God will deliver Mayweather into his hands. What a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        What, like God protects all the other evil followers Manny?

Yeah, he protects no one. In fact, if you read your texts properly, you'll see that the character of God loves evil so much he actually asks for it to be done on en masse to please him. So for him, suffering is good and what he gets off on. So he'll be hoping you're maimed or something.
        Sid, I posted this video clip especially for you. Pay close attention to the lyrics. It's from the Motion Picture: "Tom Sawyer" (1973)

Timestamped
        1:12

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
          A man of wisdom knows that you don't treat God like some vest of body armor to make you invincible against whatever problem you blindly face. A man who does act that foolishly, will without fail be humbled, rebuked and chastised and be taught his own mortality.

God gave us wisdom so we could protect ourselves. He gave us Grace so we could face our problems. To use God as some kind of invincible body armor is the antitheses of wisdom.

Pacquiao is a fool. Always trying to bring religion into boxing. Like when he said God will deliver Mayweather into his hands. What a moron.
          No, GOD says trust in me and nothing else, especially not man. We are NOT all given wisdom, there are many unwise people. GOD says to SEEK wisdom for it is a virtue, not a right. GOD says to strive to be like Jesus, at all times. Not to be prideful in one's religion but to realize their human faults and seek to be humble and subserviant to the one who is faultless.

The Bible says to not judge others lest we be judged by the same circumstances .

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            So Sid mate, what you do differently in the world if you were God?
            I wouldn't be evil and sadistic for a start. Why would you want to brutally torture innocent people who lived a good life just because they didn't follow one of the evil religions and commit heinous crimes against innocent people?

Although it doesn't surprise me in you defending religion. You come off as someone unhinged enough to embody that satanic filth. You have the kind of logic that makes you a perfect candidate for it.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              No, GOD says trust in me and nothing else, especially not man. We are NOT all given wisdom, there are many unwise people. GOD says to SEEK wisdom for it is a virtue, not a right. GOD says to strive to be like Jesus, at all times. Not to be prideful in one's religion but to realize their human faults and seek to be humble and subserviant to the one who is faultless.

The Bible says to not judge others lest we be judged by the same circumstances .

20 Out in the open, wisdom calls aloud,
              she raises her voice in the public square;
              21 on top of the wall[d] she cries out,
              at the city gate she makes her speech:

22 “How long will you who are simple love your simple ways?
              How long will mockers delight in mockery
              and fools hate knowledge?
              23 Repent at my rebuke!
              Then I will pour out my thoughts to you,
              I will make known to you my teachings.
              24 But since you refuse to listen when I call
              and no one pays attention when I stretch out my hand,
              25 since you disregard all my advice
              and do not accept my rebuke,
              26 I in turn will laugh when disaster strikes you;
              I will mock when calamity overtakes you—
              27 when calamity overtakes you like a storm,
              when disaster sweeps over you like a whirlwind,
              when distress and trouble overwhelm you.

Proverbs chapter 1:20-27

Comment

I wouldn't be evil and sadistic for a start. Why would you want to brutally torture innocent people who lived a good life just because they didn't follow one of the evil religions and commit heinous crimes against innocent people?

Although it doesn't surprise me in you defending religion. You come off as someone unhinged enough to embody that satanic filth. You have the kind of logic that makes you a perfect candidate for it.
                So you blame that on God? However, God didn't do that but evil men did. Sid buddy, I agree. I don't defend religion. However, I do defend God. Religion is satanic at its very core because it is was created by man who is both evil and corrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                  i heard god is going with thurman on this one

............lol

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    So you blame that on God? However, God didn't do that but evil men did. Sid buddy, I agree. I don't defend religion. However, I do defend God. Religion is satanic at its very core because it is was created by man who is both evil and corrupt.
                    How do you know God without religion? And tell me what his characteristics are?

Do you believe Jesus is the son of God?

Comment

How do you know God without religion? And tell me what his characteristics are?

Do you believe Jesus is the son of God?
                      You don't need to know religion to know that God exists. You know God exists because he lives in all of us. You can feel his presence everywhere.

God is love, kind, forgiving and merciful. The people who suffer unjustly are going to paradise to be with him for all eternity.

However, those who commit such heinous, depraved, wicked, corrupt, sinful, cruel and vile acts against the innocent will have to answer someday to an angry God ; Who would then punish and condemn their souls to the very fiery bottomless pit of Hell from whence they came to burn for eternity with Satan and all his angels.
                      Last edited by champion4ever; 06-18-2019, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X