No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by denium View Post
    Probably smart enough to realise that anyone was better than Hillary, it doesn't stop him being a RINO.

Nobody gives a fuk what you think anyway. You're a laughing stock.
    But when he realizes Trump is a manic and pathological liar and doesn't uphold his conservative values & principles he's suddenly a RINO. Dumb ass cult member. Can't even think for yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      But when he realizes Trump is a manic and pathological liar and doesn't uphold his conservative values & principles he's suddenly a RINO. Dumb ass cult member. Can't even think for yourself
      He's in a tiny minority. Nobody claims that Trump is perfect, but he's far better than the alternative.

All politicians lie btw.

Comment

• And

Still

Comment

• Still

Your

President

!!!!!!

Comment

• Private payrolls soar in January, the best monthly gain in nearly 5 years

The jobs market kicked off 2020 in grand fashion, adding 291,000 in private payrolls for the best monthly gain since May 2015, according to a report Wednesday from ADP and Moody’s Analytics.

That was well above the 150,000 estimate from economists surveyed by Dow Jones and more evidence that the U.S. still is a good distance from full employment even with the jobless rate at its lowest point in more than 50 years. The total also was a sharp gain from the 199,000 in December, which was revised down 3,000 from the initial count.

[..........]
            https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/05/adp-...uary-2019.html

Record economic optimism under Trump, better than Reagan, Clinton, and Obama

Economic optimism has reached a 44-year high and economic gloom a record low under President Trump in the latest survey that shows people in the United States are cheering their best personal economy in decades.

For the first time in its history, the Gallup “Mood of the Nation” economic survey found that 59% of people believe that they are “better off,” a trend that has soared under Trump.

It is higher than when President Ronald Reagan made his economy a campaign rallying cry and better than the so-called dot-com bubble under President Bill Clinton.

And Gallup found that those who feel that they are “worse off” are down to 20%, the lowest ever.

The positive survey comes a day after Gallup reported that Trump had reached his highest job approval as president.
            https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...-clinton-obama

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Hey it's me Brad, the guy with the pretty hair & enchanting eyes.

When you were 11 years old you saw me strutting around town, you decided that if you could never become me, you'd spend your life sitting in a shadowy corner, clawing at your face and plotting the collapse of civilization.

Anyway, gotta jet! Models & bottles! Great seeing you again.

*Sparkly smile*

Comment

• Comment

• And if this was not enough winning , here you go: U.S. trade deficit shrinks in 2019 for first time in six years

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. trade deficit fell for the first time in six years in 2019 as the White House’s trade war with China curbed the import bill

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1ZZ1WP

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
                    And if this was not enough winning , here you go

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. trade deficit fell for the first time in six years in 2019 as the White House’s trade war with China curbed the import bill

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1ZZ1WP
                    As we saw last night Dems don't care. Trump highlighted lots of good things for all races and they still wouldn't stand and clap. The speaker even ripped up the speach.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      Yo, Stebs.

I thought you were going to answer my question since I went back and answered yours. You claimed I was ducking, so I made sure to answer you. Haven't heard from you since.

Everything all good?
                      Hey trash remember when you praised Pelosi handling in regards to impeachment as "amazing" and "fantastic"

As Trump's job approval rating has improved, so has the image of the Republican Party. Now, 51% of Americans view the Republican Party favorably, up from 43% in September. It is the first time GOP favorability has exceeded 50% since 2005.

Meanwhile, 45% of Americans have a positive opinion of the Democratic Party, a slight dip from 48% in September.

I wonder what happened between September and now?? i am surprised you can even breath without assistance
                      Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 02-05-2020, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X