Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Maybe I Needed This Type Of Performance For Pacquiao To Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
    Spence knew what time is was when he said Pac was not afraid of anybody. His resume doesn’t even compare to Pac’s, you just have a selective seeing, that’s all there is to it.
    Manny is older now & should be afraid of Errol. He was a little bit timid talking about that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
      Garcia wants the SAFEST fight. Why cant they give it to him? He deserves it. LOL.....
      Don't be jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post
        I still think Pac it's this man for breakfast
        Let's see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
          ——//

Did PAC “it” Jeff Horn or Bradley or Marquez fir breakfast?

PAC “it’s” Brandon Rios only.
          LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Why wouldn’t Pacquiao want to fight DSG? DSG is tailor made for Pacquiao, and Pac loves him his tailor made opponents. DSG would make Pac look prime.
            I don't know about THAT I think it would be a good close fight, at least in this stage of Manny's career..

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
              I know how good he was at 140.. I have no data at 147 is all I'm saying.. Who has danny beat in the WBA rankings to deserve to leap frog ugas to get a fight against pacman? atleast A.B was former 147wba champ, keith Thurman was the 147 Super WBA champ. They was more deserving to leap frog opponents to fight pacman.. but not DSG.. He hasn't earn a championship fight unless he faces Ugas first! Thats all I'm saying. I like Danny.. But just cause I'm a fan don't mean imma give em free passes.
              Originally Posted by - Oregonian:

So basically what you are saying is that Brandon Rios who had just lost to Alvarado deserved a fight with PAC?

Also Broner who had a loss and a draw deserved a fight with PAC?

Clottey had lost to Cotto and he deserved a fight too?

Margarito had been KI’d by Mosley; that was good too?

Mathysse had lost to Garcia and was rebuilding against journeymen deserved a fight with PAC?

You guys are unbelievable!!

I'm with him ^ regardless of what you guys say cuz it would STILL be a good close fight & it would bring in a crowd $.

Comment

Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
                Lol.
                Keith Thurman whooped DSG and Porter and beat Josesito 10 rounds to 2. What’s Danny talking about?

*sigh*

Everybody looking for the big paycheck without putting in that BIG WORK. Thats America these days.
                Keith didn't "whooped DSG and porter" they were all good & close fights.

Why the fvk are ya'll so worried bout DSG getting another check? Seems like ya'll don't like those americans getting paid, interesting....

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  So its timing for you huh....? I bet Manny won't shut DSG out. Manny got hurt in his last 2 fights too.
                  Yeah, I'd watch the fight. DSG always has a punchers chance. Pac would be smart to be wary of him early on. I just see Garcia getting outworked. If Pac isn't going to fight Spence, Porter, or Crawford, I guess Garcia is the 4th best choice. Followed by Mikey Garcia (5th best choice).

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    Keith didn't "whooped DSG and porter" they were all good & close fights.

Why the fvk are ya'll so worried bout DSG getting another check? Seems like ya'll don't like those americans getting paid, interesting....
                    Thurman, Porter & Danny boy are sparring level quality for the elite WW's of today...nothing more than punching bags for all WW's outside of the PBC....Protected-Boys-Club....Lol !!

Comment

• Garcia headlines yet another SHET SHOW...Redkach sacrifices payday & fines to cover Showtime's financial ticket & attendance losses, and they're still behind huge dollar losses from this SHET SHOW...Lol !!

Comment

Working...
                      X