Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Errol Spence, Josesito Lopez React To Pacquiao's Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Errol Spence, Josesito Lopez React To Pacquiao's Win

Errol Spence Video Interview - Boxing's only eight-division world champion, Senator Manny "PacMan" Pacquiao dropped Keith "One Time" Thurman in round one and won a close split decision to earn a welterweight world title in the main event of a Premier Boxing Champions on FOX Sports Pay-Per-View event Saturday night from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The Only Manny

With the experience Manny has plus the unique Asian genes he was gifted of, including the prayers of his fans around the world, he could still face the likes of spence and other top fighters for Manny can adopt the environment of the 4 corners of the ring in his own and unique way.

Comment

Originally posted by Aldah View Post
      With the experience Manny has plus the unique Asian genes he was gifted of, including the prayers of his fans around the world, he could still face the likes of spence and other top fighters for Manny can adopt the environment of the 4 corners of the ring in his own and unique way.
      My thoughts after watching it again.

Comment

Spence is weak as fk Pac should give it to him next. In fact all the fighters who are at the "top" who think the only advantage is youth can get it next

Comment

Why was Spence in such a hurry to get out of there?

Comment

Spence would beat the **** out of the Manny. Even if Pac were in his prime, I just can't see Pac fighting Spence without some kind of weight stipulation. He is the type of fighter that earned Manny the nickname "Catchweight King".

Comment

Mikey Garcia would give Pac a way better fight than weak azz Spence could he's too busy tryna look like a rapper like he's boxings elite LMAO..
              Alot to prove little boy alot to prove

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                Spence would beat the **** out of the Manny. Even if Pac were in his prime, I just can't see Pac fighting Spence without some kind of weight stipulation. He is the type of fighter that earned Manny the nickname "Catchweight King".
                prime manny puts a margarito on spence, don't be fool

Comment

TBA! �� man my would beat s pence and Alvarez would easily KO pence! I mean s-pence! ��

Comment

Flyod gayweather TBA�� spence is a joke. Porter will beat him! Watch!

Comment

Working...
                    X