No announcement yet.

I'm Buying the PPV Just to See McGregor Humiliated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Buying the PPV Just to See McGregor Humiliated

I'm not Floyd's greatest fan, but I respect the absolute hell out of his accomplishments in our sport and his skill as a boxer.

I've rooted against him a few times and rooted for him once or twice.

Saturday night will be one of the times where I am rooting for him.

Whether you like Mayweather's arrogance, confidence or whatever you wanna call it, or not he has earned the right to have that attitude because he is one of the very best in his sport.

McGregor has never boxed professionally in his life and thinks because he is good at MMA he will be able to beat one of the greatest boxers of all time. All the pundits are wrong. All the former fighters. And all the fans. McGregor knows something we don't and he is going to win. Apparently.

It is so disrespectful to our historic sport for McGregor to be able to talk his way into a fight of this magnitude. And to approach it with this level of disrespect.

If somehow, someway McGregor does manage to win it is going to be an absolute hail mary, freak punch.

I say that last bit because I realise nothing is impossible, but more likely McGregor is going to get seriously humiliated.

I'm even a little concerned about his welfare. I mean I know Mayweather isn't a big puncher, but he will be hitting McGregor from angles Conor doesn't even know exists. This is one of the best boxers of all time against someone who has never had a pro fight before. The gulf in class is HUGE.

I think Conor will be pulled out somewhere between rounds 4-7 after being used as target practice and barely laying a glove on Floyd.

Floyd will have had more competition sparring for this fight than the fight itself.

Anyone else only buying to see just how badly Floyd humiliates this guy?

floyd by tko/ko with a body shot. mcgregor will not be ready for it.

Comment

You dislike him so much that you're going to give him your money? You can watch him be humiliated for free the morning afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
        You dislike him so much that you're going to give him your money? You can watch him be humiliated for free the morning afterwards
        Or you can stay up and watch it with friends and family and split the cost between like 10 of you. Oh £2 of my own money. How will my wallet cope? Hopefully McGregor doesn't buy another mansion with my money. STFU

Comment

Pretty much the same thing for me.

I'm buying it so I can hopefully witness McGregor get brutalised by a brittle hand none puncher with no KO in 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
            Me. But in the UK it's cheap -- 20 pounds. VPN it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
              I'm not Floyd's greatest fan, but I respect the absolute hell out of his accomplishments in our sport and his skill as a boxer.

I've rooted against him a few times and rooted for him once or twice.

Saturday night will be one of the times where I am rooting for him.

Whether you like Mayweather's arrogance, confidence or whatever you wanna call it, or not he has earned the right to have that attitude because he is one of the very best in his sport.

McGregor has never boxed professionally in his life and thinks because he is good at MMA he will be able to beat one of the greatest boxers of all time. All the pundits are wrong. All the former fighters. And all the fans. McGregor knows something we don't and he is going to win. Apparently.

It is so disrespectful to our historic sport for McGregor to be able to talk his way into a fight of this magnitude. And to approach it with this level of disrespect.

If somehow, someway McGregor does manage to win it is going to be an absolute hail mary, freak punch.

I say that last bit because I realise nothing is impossible, but more likely McGregor is going to get seriously humiliated.

I'm even a little concerned about his welfare. I mean I know Mayweather isn't a big puncher, but he will be hitting McGregor from angles Conor doesn't even know exists. This is one of the best boxers of all time against someone who has never had a pro fight before. The gulf in class is HUGE.

I think Conor will be pulled out somewhere between rounds 4-7 after being used as target practice and barely laying a glove on Floyd.

Floyd will have had more competition sparring for this fight than the fight itself.

And I am going to stream the f!u!ck out of it for free

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
                And I am going to stream the f!u!ck out of it for free
                wise man ...

Comment

Watch it by all means but don't actually put money in these assholes pockets.

Comment

I didn't realise everyone on NSB was so broke.

Comment

Working...
                    X