No announcement yet.

Ffs!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ffs!

Last edited by NaThBoiii; 05-02-2006, 12:05 PM.

Just punch his as hard as you can and keep punching him, never stop. Thats the best advice, if you can punch decent you'll probably take him out in one hit and if not then you got plenty of other punches to give. And if anything you'll gain experience fighting. Good luck. And don't use a bat or bite him or any of that stupid ****, just kick his ass with punches (and perhaps kick him if he goes down, but that's up to you).

Comment

On the street, you're better off punching to the body if you have an opening there, less risk of breaking something in your hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Dempseyistheman
        On the street, you're better off punching to the body if you have an opening there, less risk of breaking something in your hand.

not only that, but most people can't take a good shot to the body with bare knuckles

Comment

Originally posted by 6OVER6LORD6
          not only that, but most people can't take a good shot to the body with bare knuckles
          It amazes me how many people just try to throw punches at each other's face rather than try to hit the soft underbelly of the solar plexus or stomach (or balls). I saw a fight a few weeks back over a parking space and the two guys were punching each other in the face (of course they both threw arm punches so there was no damage done except maybe to their hands). I was laughing so hard at them thinking that all one had to do was load up and hit in the stomach and the fight would have been done. Instead they threw these punches that amazed me at their inability to end the fight.

Comment

yer and i dunno how to end the fight, seeing as hes a bit messed up in the head hes not gonna stop. lol

Comment

the adrenalie in a street fight lessens the effect of any midsection blow i have had 2 ribs broken in a fight and that didn't stop me. infact i didn't feel it till after the fight

but head punches will always rattle the brainif your nervous about breaking your hand try throwing palm crosses and uppercuts they can work very nicely

Comment

Originally posted by hemichromis
                the adrenalie in a street fight lessens the effect of any midsection blow i have had 2 ribs broken in a fight and that didn't stop me. infact i didn't feel it till after the fight

but head punches will always rattle the brainif your nervous about breaking your hand try throwing palm crosses and uppercuts they can work very nicely
                agreed, i punch people out by hiting them in the face, i am heavy like but...... a good one on the nose which breaks it will put any ****er on their arse.
                also, it sounds funny, put punch the chest muscles, it deadens the whole arm on that side, which takes out speed and power, trust me it works.

Comment

Working...
                X