Gamboa Blames Me For PED Situation - 50 Cent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamboa Blames Me For PED Situation - 50 Cent

4:30

LMAO. No one knows about the PED situation besides die hard boxing fans.

Not a damn person knows who Gamboa is.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
      LMAO. No one knows about the PED situation besides die hard boxing fans.

Not a damn person knows who Gamboa is.
      That sums it up.

Comment

at the end he implies Floyd is ducking and dodging

Respect

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          at the end he implies Floyd is ducking and dodging

Respect
          If i recall, 50 explicitly stated he's ducking/dodging at least in reference to Manny

can someone transcribe this, im at work and can't see video

Comment

50 Cent's arguments make no sense on any level.

Unless Tony Bosch is a time-traveller, he couldn't have two years ago made entries in his diaries about sending drugs to Gamboa based on a relationship between Gamboa and 50 Cent that hadn't happened yet. Not that you'd expect any of those ass kissing journalists to point that out of course.

Here's an actual entry referring to Gamboa from the notebooks themselves:

There's no remotely plausible reason for it to be there other than that Bosch was supplying him with performance enhancing drugs.

Gamboa will probably get away with it though, it pretty much depends on how much the media focuses on the MLB investigation's findings. If it gets a lot of coverage and Gamboa gets mentioned a lot, then some commissions might be reluctant to give him a license. Even that's pretty unlikely though.

Comment

True but seriously why the hell does gamboa need peds, his already strong enough as it is, just needs to get active in the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Hailow View Post
                True but seriously why the hell does gamboa need peds, his already strong enough as it is, just needs to get active in the gym.
                Maybe they're how he got his mini-tank look? Anyway their impact on the body's recovery and your ability to train hard alone makes them a valuable 'training aid'. If you can train twice as hard, twice as often then I guess that's going to give you a decent advantage in the end.

Comment

Did not know Billy Dib was Arabian, if he gets passed the Russian/Mexican, he could fight Mikey.

Comment

you'd think the doctor woudlnt explicitly state "HGH" (-_-) Also, maybe this was just his "plan" for Gamboa..like he was making notes for a future regimen. I am not one to say guilty until proven innocent.

Im going to go with Gamboa was looking for someone in his camp... he checked out this guy, he made notes on a regimen he'd give him that included some BAD STUFF.....obviously in preperation for a RIOS fight. Which fell apart, therefore Gamboa had no need for this guy. I dont think Gamboa would willingly take illegal substances at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X