Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are Apple fanboys so deluded?

Comment

Originally posted by GUMBIE View Post
      The fact that your posting old news show how much you know about the situation.

Apple are doing great right now, these type of old rehashed "reports" are just writers looking for clicks and analysts trying to guess what Apple is doing.
      I think you lack reading comprehension. Old news as in the cuts were made in December. That does not mean the cuts have not been made.

They even said China's orders have been slow.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
        I think you lack reading comprehension. Old news as in the cuts were made in December. That does not mean the cuts have not been made.

They even said China's orders have been slow.

What part of cutting back after the Xmas quarter and ahead of an expected June model refresh don't you understand?

Comment

Originally posted by #tag View Post
          Clearly you were Androidism all along. And your tired posts haven't changed on this account.
          No, Androidism is -Rogelio- a long time poster... he's pensionkiller.

Comment

Lol facts there are 200+ android smartphones on the market but apple make 71 percent of the profit. Lmao woow keep selling your bargain basement phones lmao broke people love android fact!!! Go into any phone shop and people will ask for the iPhone the broke people will realise they can't afford it and go android instead!!

Comment

Originally posted by GUMBIE View Post
              What part of cutting back after the Xmas quarter and ahead of an expected June model refresh don't you understand?
              The expected the sales to be high in the first Q1 too. They realised that it isn't going so strong so orders went down as it should. It's a sign that people are not upgrading or simply moving to other manufacturers.

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              No, Androidism is -Rogelio- a long time poster... he's pensionkiller.
              Dang bro, can't you keep my identity secret lol

Comment

The expected the sales to be high in the first Q1 too. They realised that it isn't going so strong so orders went down as it should. It's a sign that people are not upgrading or simply moving to other manufacturers.

Keep telling yourself! Ha!

Apple will keep on marching forward.

Comment

You don't REALLY try to hide it with that username. lol

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
                    Lol facts there are 200+ android smartphones on the market but apple make 71 percent of the profit. Lmao woow keep selling your bargain basement phones lmao broke people love android fact!!! Go into any phone shop and people will ask for the iPhone the broke people will realise they can't afford it and go android instead!!
                    Smart people realise I Phones are not good and at least look elsewhere. There are plenty of cheap Android phones out there, Android not only gives you choices to do things on their OS that IOS can't do, but Google also look out for poor people. Android gives you options, I put in a 64 Gig Memory card, I now have 80 Gig. How many Gigs do you have?

In terms of profit, isn't that just you telling me how much Apple rip you off? LOL.

Is Apple giving you any of their profit? LOL.

Apple only want to take your money.

Comment

Smart people realise I Phones are not good and at least look elsewhere. There are plenty of cheap Android phones out there, Android not only gives you choices to do things on their OS that IOS can't do, but Google also look out for poor people.

In terms of profit, isn't that just you telling me how much Apple rip you off? LOL.

Is Apple giving you any of their profit? LOL.

Apple only want to take your money.

A company wanting to make a profit? Wow! Such a horrible thing!

Comment

Working...
                      X