Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S. Marines in Afghanistan urinating on dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure the Taliban deserve any respect, alive or dead. They murder female school children for having the cheek to be educated. Piss on them now and forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Dont worry Squeal. I will be posting a thread when I get home, for all to come and ask me questions of whats REALLY goin on over here. What you posted above is so very true, but yet I dont recall any threads being posted about it.
      It just galls me slightly that there are howls of outrage about some corpses being pissed on (it is acceptable behaviour? Of course not. And the Pentagon and the Marine Corps and the UN are all investigating and the guys doing it will stand trial) and yet schoolgirls having acid thrown on them and packed supermarkets being attacked with guns and bombs and capturing Pakistani policemen and executing them in cold blood don't seem worthy of mention.

Comment

The only side 90% of our side see's is exactly what the government allows us to see. If you invade another man's home, I guarantee you that everyone in the home will hate you. (Unless maybe a teenage wild girl with strict parents see's you as a captainsaveahoe).

I wonder if anyone remembers how we felt right after 9-11. That's what they feel times 20 everytime we take a **** on them. War is ugly, if it were happening domestic, we wouldn't like it. Shame on those soldiers.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          The only side 90% of our side see's is exactly what the government allows us to see. If you invade another man's home, I guarantee you that everyone in the home will hate you. (Unless maybe a teenage wild girl with strict parents see's you as a captainsaveahoe).

I wonder if anyone remembers how we felt right after 9-11. That's what they feel times 20 everytime we take a **** on them. War is ugly, if it were happening domestic, we wouldn't like it. Shame on those soldiers.
          Apart from before and after 9/11 the US wasn't labouring under one of the most brutal and restrictive regimes on the planet in which music was illegal, being a woman was a crime and anyone speaking up against the Taliban was labelled an apostate and liable to be executed. Usually in public, before football matches.

Comment

Wow, I better get my wading boots on, there's an ocean of liberal bull**** in this thread, already.

Who gives a ****, really? Yeah, I understand these sorts of actions don't make us any "friends" in the Middle East, but I'm also not ****ing deluded enough to actually convince myself that even half of those people want our "friendship".

And let's not pretend like they don't do much worse to the corpses of American soldiers.

Far be it from me to either applaud or condemn the actions men take when under heavy stress in a war zone.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Apart from before and after 9/11 the US wasn't labouring under one of the most brutal and restrictive regimes on the planet in which music was illegal, being a woman was a crime and anyone speaking up against the Taliban was labelled an apostate and liable to be executed. Usually in public, before football matches.
              As told by who exactly? Yeah I clicked on your link. Most of what they wrote were from the United Nations, no surprise there.

That's my point, you will only know exactly what our government allows you to know. So clicking links with supposed facts written by none other than us, our our allies tells only 1, biased side.

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
                Shocking man .I loss all respect for troops when they behave like that .In combat they should have respect for all religions and creeds and also act without passion or hatred .Tht's acting like stupid we amatuers man , degrading
                Who cares if you don't respect it. You know what they do to dead US troops there? They blow them up, then drag their dead charred bodies through the streets while the people cheer.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  It just galls me slightly that there are howls of outrage about some corpses being pissed on (it is acceptable behaviour? Of course not. And the Pentagon and the Marine Corps and the UN are all investigating and the guys doing it will stand trial) and yet schoolgirls having acid thrown on them and packed supermarkets being attacked with guns and bombs and capturing Pakistani policemen and executing them in cold blood don't seem worthy of mention.
                  Most of the civilized world is aware that the Taliban do fucked up things. It doesn't surprise us. They're supposed to be the "bad guys". When our troops invade another country and desecrate the remains of the enemies they kill (for whatever reason) it's obviously going to garner more attention. They represent us.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    As told by who exactly? Yeah I clicked on your link. Most of what they wrote were from the United Nations, no surprise there.

That's my point, you will only know exactly what our government allows you to know. So clicking links with supposed facts written by none other than us, our our allies tells only 1, biased side.
                    Wait a second, are you suggesting that the Taliban did not execute and otherwise brutally punish people they deemed "criminals" at football matches?

http://rawa.org/zarmeena.htm

RAWA is the the Revolutionary Association of the Women of Afghanistan.

http://www.rawa.org/index.php

Not the UN.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      Most of the civilized world is aware that the Taliban do fucked up things. It doesn't surprise us. They're supposed to be the "bad guys". When our troops invade another country and desecrate the remains of the enemies they kill (for whatever reason) it's obviously going to garner more attention. They represent us.
                      Thats exactly what I try to teach my boy, when they're outside playing war with their nerf guns.

No one wants to be the bad guy. Funny thing about that is, over their, we're the bad guys. That term doesn't really exist. Once people realize that there are two sides to every story, sometimes three, then they'll gain a better understanding of what's really going on.

Comment

Working...
                      X