Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you go to a public restroom and see how nasty it is, remember these are the guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you go to a public restroom and see how nasty it is, remember these are the guys

females have raw sex with, be mindful of how nasty this world truly is..I see urine on the floor, turns unflushed and people leaving out without washing their hands..BUT THESE GUYS ARE RAW DOGGING THESE CHICKS IN THIS WORLD...

Dude. In boot camp we had to piss with like 3 other dudes in a porta-potty.

One time in infantry school I shat on my boot in the woods lol.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      females have raw sex with, be mindful of how nasty this world truly is..I see urine on the floor, turns unflushed and people leaving out without washing their hands..BUT THESE GUYS ARE RAW DOGGING THESE CHICKS IN THIS WORLD...
      Well some women told me that female bathrooms are filtier.

Comment

Larry, drink some orange juice, you are high. quit acting like you just woke up and took a step outside your place. dont be paying attention to crap like that. life is good

Comment

If it aint a clean-cut religious girl in a full-length skirt I aint even talking to it

Comment

You should go into the ladies room. From all accounts thats waaaaaaaaaay worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              You should go into the ladies room. From all accounts thats waaaaaaaaaay worse.
              Bla bla. .........

Comment

I can't use public toilets. I've had this phobia since I was a kid so I've learned to hold it.

I once had a boss tell me to clean the restroom at the store. I said, "Sorry, I'm not trying to be difficult but I can't do that so let me know if you need me to resign."
                They looked at me funny, sighed, said, "Seriously?" and then told me to just mop the floor by the register.

I'll eat food that falls on the dirt, I'll superglue a deep cut, I'll get someone else's blood on me in sparring with no cares given, but public bathrooms scare the fuk out of me.

Comment

BTW, anyone here ever tipped over a port-a-John while someone was in it? I did that twice to friends when I was a teenager. Pretty fking gross now that I think back on it. Mom was right. I was a demon child.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    I can't use public toilets. I've had this phobia since I was a kid so I've learned to hold it.

I once had a boss tell me to clean the restroom at the store. I said, "Sorry, I'm not trying to be difficult but I can't do that so let me know if you need me to resign."
                    They looked at me funny, sighed, said, "Seriously?" and then told me to just mop the floor by the register.

I'll eat food that falls on the dirt, I'll superglue a deep cut, I'll get someone else's blood on me in sparring with no cares given, but public bathrooms scare the fuk out of me.

It aint that bad bro

Comment

Working...
                    X