Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dudes wearing sandals...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they shouldn't wear sandal. someone ppl wearing that **** to restaurants showing their bust up feet. putting me off my food.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
      Thats for damn sure. They think they will look attractive to girls because girls wear them but wtf is up with that? Purely a girl thing. What are you trying to stay cool and air out your feet? Fuking wear skirts to air out your vagina while your at it.

lol good post...i rock flip flops though. not for hanging out tho

Comment

Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
        they shouldn't wear sandal. someone ppl wearing that **** to restaurants showing their bust up feet. putting me off my food.
        lol if thats how u feel about it...let em know

Comment

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
          What is it with these ghetto-ass Americans (mostly blacks and ******s) who wear white socks with flip flops?

What is that ****?

i wear it like that...more comfortable

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            i wear it like that...more comfortable
            socks and sandles.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
              Thats for damn sure. They think they will look attractive to girls because girls wear them but wtf is up with that? Purely a girl thing. What are you trying to stay cool and air out your feet? Fuking wear skirts to air out your vagina while your at it.
              co-sign this post

i hate dudes who wear sandels....i dont wanna see your ****in feet f@ggots. I dont care if im at the beech or whatever...im always wearin a pair of basketball shoes or black timbs. These ****in kids are so feminine they should get sex changes while their at it

Comment

i wear sandles all the time.... not them flip flop bull****s.

Comment

Living in Miami, I wear sandals year round unless I am in the gym then its usually my boxing boots.

Comment

Ewwww old people who wear them, with the yellow cracked nails and veiny legs.

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with them. I wear them just during the summertime here in Colorado.

Comment

Working...
                      X