Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    You made a baseless claim that was proven incorrect

Move on
    Only thing you proved is you're dumb, son.

So two jobs she had recognized her as a Native American but she never used it? How did they know her proud family history?

After they hired her she hit em the surprise mother****ers you just hired an Indian?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      She originally claimed she was 1/32nd.

Takes a test, comes back she's 1/1024th.

She keeps it up, and she is going to end up a direct descendent of Samuel Whitside.
      Your cracker ass is probably more injun, ya feel me?

Comment

• REVEALED: Elizabeth Warren Ancestor Rounded Up Native Americans During ‘Horrific Trail of Tears’

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...c-trail-tears/

As I pointed out in my article here on Sunday, no evidence supports this claim. O.C. Sarah Smith Crawford had no Cherokee heritage, was listed as “white” in the Census of 1860, and was most likely half Swedish and half English, Scottish, or German, or some combination thereof. (Note, the actual 1894 marriage license makes no claim of Cherokee ancestry.)

But the most stunning discovery about the life of O.C. Sarah Smith Crawford is that her husband, Ms. Warren’s great-great-great grandfather, was apparently a member of the Tennessee Militia who rounded up Cherokees from their family homes in the Southeastern United States and herded them into government-built stockades in what was then called Ross’s Landing (now Chattanooga), Tennessee–the point of origin for the horrific Trail of Tears, which began in January, 1837. […]

These were the troops responsible for removing Cherokee families from homes they had lived in for generations in the three states that the Cherokee Nations had considered their homelands for centuries: Georgia, North Carolina, and Tennessee.

While these involuntary home removals were not characterized by widespread violence, the newly displaced Cherokee mothers, fathers, and children found an oppressive and sometimes brutal welcome when they finally arrived at the hastily constructed containment areas. An estimated 4,000 Cherokees were warehoused in Ross’s Landing stockades for months awaiting supplies and additional armed guards the Federal Government believed necessary to relocate them on foot to Oklahoma.

Comment

• Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
          Only thing you proved is you're dumb, son.

So two jobs she had recognized her as a Native American but she never used it? How did they know her proud family history?

After they hired her she hit em the surprise mother****ers you just hired an Indian?
          "Disgusting. Considering she got jobs by claiming she was native American"

Never happened junior

Doubling down on the bs after you've been proven wrong is not a good look

Comment

• Hey ya'll, it's your good friend SunSpace. I saw the topic and couldn't resist showing ya'll my updated results. Trump should keep his end of the verbal contract and pay the charity money lol

You should all take the test, too! We're all mixed: one world!

Although, I will admit something to the alt-righties here. I did some research, and found out that I'm just related to Irish royalty; I don't necessarily descend from them. Still cool to know, though!

Another fun fact is thewhitegirl's related to Marie Antoinette, aka "Let them eat cake!"

Which is pretty hilarious, since I used to always make fun of Marie whenever we'd see her depicted in a movie or a show, just because of that carefree nature

Maybe that's why thewhitegirl's so scorched-earth on here O_O. She simply doesn't care.

Anyhow, this may be my last message to ya'll. Jaded/Zaroku/AlexKid/JasonBoxing/whatever-his-other-alts-names-are permabanned me for exposing "Zaroku".

All I have to say is expect a lot of alt-posting from Trump-minded folk in the lead-up to the election XD; I know what you up to, Jaded!

Cya

https://lawandcrime.com/opinion/it-w...est-stand-off/

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              "Disgusting. Considering she got jobs by claiming she was native American"

Never happened junior

Doubling down on the bs after you've been proven wrong is not a good look
              Horrible attempt at trolling.

Comment

• Every Time Elizabeth Warren Has Lied About Her Native American Heritage:

1. Elizabeth Warren self-identified as a "Native American" in the The Association of American Law Schools Directory of law professors in every edition printed between 1986 -1995.

2. After becoming a professor at the University of Pennsylvania, Warren demanded the University change her faculty listed ethnicity from “white” to “Native American.”

3. Warren was identified by Harvard Law as a “woman of color.” Harvard promoted Warren’s hire as expanding their campus diversity by hiring a woman with "minority background" onto their faculty.

4. Warren claimed that her mother and father had to elope due to her mom’s obvious Indian heritage and the white bigotry of her father’s family. Here is a photo of Warren's mom and Here is video of Warren telling this story: "My mom and dad were very much in love and they wanted to get married. My father's parents said 'Absolutely not because she's part Cherokee and Delaware.' After fighting it they eloped."*https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...94734363512833

5. Warren submitted multiple recipes for the Indian cookbook “Pow Wow Chow” and signed her name, “Elizabeth Warren - Cherokee”

6. Warren used offensive, racially charged language to defend her claims of Native American heritage, declaring that her family had “high cheekbones” like “all the Indians do.” Here is video of that moment:*https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...95351282679808

7. Warren has now claimed that she may have 1/1024th Indian DNA. This is equally problematic since DNA science proves that the average white American has .18% Indian DNA, far more that Warren's .098% (lowest estimate according to study)

8. Multiple members of Warren's direct family have disputed her claims of a "proud Native American heritage." They deny the Senator's Indian heritage stories fervently:

9. Warren's DNA report did not measure actual Native American DNA. The report actually measured Colombian, Mexican and Peruvian DNA. Of which Warren may have a tiny, tiny fraction - possibly.

10. It is very difficult to argue that Warren did not commit racial fraud. She used the advantages in the system to advance her career with no evidence (to this day) that she is actually Native American. Anyone defending her behavior on this point is dubious - at best
                Funniest part is that the average white american has more than DOUBLE the native american DNA she says that she has.

Comment

Straight up facts

Comment

• war 0.0009% indian

Comment

Base trolling.

You'd think a guy that trolls as much as he does would at least be somewhat good at it.

Comment

Working...
                      X