No announcement yet.

WW2k18

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WW2k18

It is one of my favorite wrestling game of all time. I love the graphics, and the story line mode.

mmm wrestling, hot pockets and a nice cold monster energy drink

the life of an obese teen

Comment

I played the last WWE game for a bit. First Wrestling game I played since the abomination that came after Heres comes the pain....it was terrible.

Smackdown 1, 2, the one after with the Flair/NWO/Vince storyline and Here comes the pain were amazing. Been pretty ****e since IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
        I played the last WWE game for a bit. First Wrestling game I played since the abomination that came after Heres comes the pain....it was terrible.

Smackdown 1, 2, the one after with the Flair/NWO/Vince storyline and Here comes the pain were amazing. Been pretty ****e since IMO.
        Here comes the pain was sick I was unbeatable with goldberg.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat bateman View Post
          Here comes the pain was sick I was unbeatable with goldberg.
          As was I with Stone Cold on Raw or Matt Hardy on Smackdown. I was also unbeatable against all AI opponents on every Smackdown vs. Raw game. 2008 was my favorite. I managed to get the Hall of Fame induction right after Wrestlemania ended the second time around.

I liked how in Here Comes The Pain, they kind of let you be a little bit of a heel, depending on if you aligned with Vince or punched him out at one point, which determined if you were respectful or attacked your opponent after your Wrestlemania match. That wasn't even brought back at all until SvR 2011, when you got to play as heel wrestlers.

Comment

Working...
          X