No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    If Obama didn't say it, then Fox is giving fake news. I copied and pasted directly from the article I linked. Here's a larger portion of the text.

Trump cited remarks made by Obama at a press conference with then-Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi just weeks before the election, in which Obama advised then-candidate Trump to “stop whining” about potential election rigging.
    "There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections, in part because they’re so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved,” Obama said.

"The only one claiming the election can be rigged is Trump" What?! The dems haven't been running around since Nov 2016 talking about Russians interfering with the election. Isn't the whole point of this thread about Russian interference? Didn't Mueller just indict 12 or 13 Russians?

Do you remember the last question of the last debate?
    Dude, I even put it in my sig.

I actually put it up before this though. What incredible luck on my part.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      He's literally quoting Van Jones admitting to Project Veritas that the whole Russian collusion thing is fake.

The irony.
      The phrase reappeared most visibly when Van Jones, a CNN reporter, was the subject of a secretly recorded video wherein he called the investigation and controversy surrounding Russia's intervention in the 2016 election "just a big nothing burger."

I just can't

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        I spoke stupid? Then it should be pretty easy to disprove it. Did the 2016 elections not happen under Obama's watch? Did Obama not firmly tell Putin to "cut it out" and brag about it? Did the Russian trolls not start their little shenanigans in 2014? Isn't what happened under Obama's presidency his responsibility and is he not to be held accountable?

Trump, Putin and Obama. Obama is in the middle: :bukkake:
        Dude, you're barking up the wrong tree.

That one is only capable of Team D memes and childish insults.

The intellect goes no deeper whatsoever.

Put him in ignore and don't look back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          They're ****ing clowns who use redneck memes as Trump supporters. How about all the high class bourgeoisie who were all predicting and guaranteeing Trump's demise. Where are all those smart-asses now?
          They are the ones still crying over the election.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Dude, I even put it in my sig.

I actually put it up before this though. What incredible luck on my part.
            It's really funny how the narrative changed. Before the election, when possible election fraud was being committed by Dems (dead people voting, illegals voting, 110% voter turnout somewhere), it was "oh, no, there's no way you can rig an election. It's perfectly safe". Even drawing attention to it in the third debate. "Mr. Trump, will you accept the election results?"

After the election, it turned into, "the Russians ruined our election" Theyve spent the last year and a half trying to build a case to substantiate what they originally said couldn't happen

Comment

It's really funny how the narrative changed. Before the election, when possible election fraud was being committed by Dems (dead people voting, illegals voting, 110% voter turnout somewhere), it was "oh, no, there's no way you can rig an election. It's perfectly safe". Even drawing attention to it in the third debate. "Mr. Trump, will you accept the election results?"

After the election, it turned into, "the Russians ruined our election" Theyve spent the last year and a half trying to build a case to substantiate what they originally said couldn't happen
              Exactly.

Their narrative also changed on Russia itself.

Obama said Russia wasn't an enemy, and even mocked Romney as an 80s retread for daring say we can't trust Russia during a 2008 debate.

Suddenly after Trump won, Russia because this arch-enemy who fixed our election.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Exactly.

Their narrative also changed on Russia itself.

Obama said Russia wasn't an enemy, and even mocked Romney as an 80s retread for daring say we can't trust Russia during a 2008 debate.

Suddenly after Trump won, Russia because this arch-enemy who fixed our election.
                I had forgotten about that. I liked Romney a lot. I thought his 5 point (or whatever it was) program was very smart, and he could have gotten the budget under control. CJ, who was 3 at the time, called Romney, Batman, at one of the rallies

Russia became the enemy in Syria, it seems to me. They seemed to be a little harder on ISIS than we seemed to want. It almost sounded like Hilliary was ready to go to war with Putin over Aleppo. My personal opinion is that Putin went a little buckwild on those Muslims and made Barry mad

Comment

• in or about September 2016, he (Van Der Zwaan) spoke with both Gates and Person A regarding the Report, and surreptitiously recorded the calls
                  Mentioning the recorded calls was completely unnecessary for the purpose of the charges, and it isn't mentioned anywhere else in the document. This is absolutely a case of Mueller sending a huge warning shot to Person A (most likely Paul Manafort).

Comment

My personal opinion is that Putin went a little buckwild on those Muslims and made Barry mad
                    That's quite possible.

Obama is a known anti-Semite, so that theory holds water.

Comment

• Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
                      Mentioning the recorded calls was completely unnecessary for the purpose of the charges, and it isn't mentioned anywhere else in the document. This is absolutely a case of Mueller sending a huge warning shot to Person A (most likely Paul Manafort).
                      Now there's two super-grubers here banking on impeachment.

Cool beans. Once Mueller is done and Trump has been cleared, I'll have two of y'all fools to laugh at.

Comment

Working...
                      X