No announcement yet.

RSD Tyler aka Owen Cook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSD Tyler aka Owen Cook

Have you guys seen this dude on Youtube? He's a combination of self-help guru, comedian and pickup artist - he's pretty down-to-earth but also uber confident of himself. I've recently started watching his videos and a lot of what he says really resonates with me. Check out some of his vids:

Comment

Huh, so you used mind games to get me in the sack? I thought we had chemistry.

Comment

I'd probably give him a watch if his videos weren't so long.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
          I'd probably give him a watch if his videos weren't so long.
          Yes, his videos can go on and on but you don't have to watch it all in one sitting.

Comment

He's an absolute cringefest.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Have you guys seen this dude on Youtube? He's a combination of self-help guru, comedian and pickup artist - he's pretty down-to-earth but also uber confident of himself. I've recently started watching his videos and a lot of what he says really resonates with me. Check out some of his vids:

Why would you need pick up skills? You have max rep on Boxing Scene... That should get you enough p.ussy... Ellerbe quoted it...

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                Why would you need pick up skills? You have max rep on Boxing Scene... That should get you enough p.ussy... Ellerbe quoted it...
                It's not only pickup and game, it's life skills. Cook seems to live a very exciting and fulfilling life - it's not because he's lucky or because his parents were rich, it's because of his hard work and dedication. He's a self made man and I respect that immensely.

Comment

I watched most the first one and he made some pretty good sense.

Comment

It's not only pickup and game, it's life skills. Cook seems to live a very exciting and fulfilling life - it's not because he's lucky or because his parents were rich, it's because of his hard work and dedication. He's a self made man and I respect that immensely.
                    Yeah he's cool
                    If I ever got into pick up I would follow him and a few other big names...

Comment

Working...
                    X