View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 09:41 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
b morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 45,132.27
Stick it in your a55 lolololol - Pretty Boy32 Upping them skills.  Good job, man. - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight fella - BrometheusBob. You're A OK in my book here. - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
I know most guys don't care about that kinda stuff but I'm the type that wouldn't even shower after PE. Not for any inadequacy, just a weird super-phobia of being nude in public. ^That event would have turned me into Richard Ramirez.

It's the little things that cause the most cringe sometimes. I got so drunk at a party once that I took the clothes basket out of someone's bedroom (no clue whose house this was), wore it up-side-down on my head and spoke fake Japanese the whole time claiming to be a samurai. That doesn't bring me NEAR the level of cringe as remembering the time my math teacher caught me staring at her cleavage and I was so zoned out that I didn't hear her saying my name, louder and louder each time, so the whole class turned to see me staring.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Van Halen. Hot for teacher. Yeah thatís pretty bad lol.
b morph is online now   Reply With Quote