View Single Post
Old 06-06-2016, 10:14 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1499 Post(s)
Ray Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,051.14
Total Points: 20,202.86
Listen to Ray, he knows boxing - valero Knowledgable poster - Weltz Knowledgeable - Beercules invaluable to the training forum - jas one of the greats - jas 
Keep'in them real - jaded nice post - lefthook2daliva Top Rated Consistant Poster - ironmt R.I.P Ray - dan_cov 

Young Mr. Bright is getting ready to retire from the force in a year or two, he's done very well for himself. He visits me every other year and many of my boys call to say hello. I do miss my gym but that work load would be impossible these days.
I retired in 1988 and gave all my equipment and the use of my gym name to Brian and he's carried on the fight for the New Haven kids for many years now! I was still young but all of my contacts began to retire or pass away and once your inner circle disappears finding a trusted group is close to impossible. Your safer in the ring than in a group that you don't trust business wise. I got out!
I still get video's to evaluate fighters and up until 6 years ago I donated some time to a local club trying to get above ground level down here in southwest Florida.
I had fun talking to Scully a few months back, he remembered the time at the Ohio State Fair Nationals all of Mac's boys got eliminated and Ray fought everyday and won the tourney with everyone wishing he'd loose!!! hahaha
Mac wanted me to pay for all the meals he had to buy for the week!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

I miss the other trainers I used to compete against Tiger Ted Lowery, Johnny Duke, Duke Lawson, Pat up at Holyoke old man Russo in Bridgeport, of course Mac! We worked hard and had fun doing it!

Gotta run be back on by Weds. be good Johnny
Ray
Ray Corso is offline   Reply With Quote