No announcement yet.

I'm turning over to the dark side...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DannyChaos View Post
    look how fast Manny disposed of Hatton and ODLH and look how long it took Floyd against the same men.
    He systematically demolished a near-prime Hatton, whilst Pac got his leftovers. As for DLH, I'll give more credit to Mayweather fighting a healthy version of him for 12 rounds at 154 than 8 rounds at a non-healthy 147.

Originally posted by DannyChaos View Post
    You are making the wrong choice. Floyd is only coming back because he needs money, he is not coming back to make a statement or to prove anything because his testis are not that big.
    I'm trying my best to disregard everything he says outside of the ring, because once he steps between those ropes, some rapin' will take place.

My choice is the right one. I feel enlightened.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
      ... I'm convinced that Floyd Mayweather, Jr. would make Pacquiao, Cotto, Shugs, Clottey and Williams his bitches. Speed kills. Consider me officially a fan of his in-ring work. The more fights I watch of his, the more my eyes go :shk1:.

Poor Marquez. Sorry guys.
      Pitty...tell me you're joking.

I got my finger on the thermo-nuclear red kaye button as we speak...

Dinamita, man!!! Dinamita!!!

Snap out of it Pitty!!

Comment

Yeah except he lost to JLC and almost lost to a faded DLH.

Comment

He systematically demolished a near-prime Hatton, whilst Pac got his leftovers. As for DLH, I'll give more credit to Mayweather fighting a healthy version of him for 12 rounds at 154 than 8 rounds at a non-healthy 147.

I'm trying my best to disregard everything he says outside of the ring, because once he steps between those ropes, some rapin' will take place.

My choice is the right one. I feel enlightened.
          What have you done w/ the real PittyPat???

Tell me you limey bastard!!

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
            Pitty...tell me you're joking.

I got my finger on the thermo-nuclear red kaye button as we speak...

Dinamita, man!!! Dinamita!!!

Snap out of it Pitty!!
            O mighty Poon, forgive me for I am sinning as we speak. OOOOOWWWWWW, poor Chico...

All I can say is farewell, Marquez. Go back to 135 where you're still the man. I think the time has come for me to renounce my membership in the Cartel. *sniff*

Comment

i think Floyd's "thing" offensively is not simply his raw hand speed, but his raw hand speed while throwing a wide variety of weapons with picture perfect technique, while being as precise as a surgeon

Comment

O mighty Poon, forgive me for I am sinning as we speak. OOOOOWWWWWW, poor Chico...

All I can say is farewell, Marquez. Go back to 135 where you're still the man. I think the time has come for me to renounce my membership in the Cartel. *sniff*
                I'm going to consider you temporarily insane for this.

I believe you will snap out of this haze.

Comment

... I'm convinced that Floyd Mayweather, Jr. would make Pacquiao, Cotto, Shugs, Clottey and Williams his bitches. Speed kills. Consider me officially a fan of his in-ring work. The more fights I watch of his, the more my eyes go :shk1:.

Poor Marquez. Sorry guys.
                  NOOOOOOO dont let those demons convince you!!!!!!!1 Marquez is a
                  Warrior in the ring something floyd is not plus floyd is injured and hasn't fought in 2 years!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
                    I'm going to consider you temporarily insane for this.

I believe you will snap out of this haze.
                    Not likely, man... Unless Marquez does something amazingly wonderful in September (and don't worry, I'm still sane enough to root for him - I'm just not giving him a shred of chance).

Comment

Not likely, man... Unless Marquez does something amazingly wonderful in September (and don't worry, I'm still sane enough to root for him - I'm just not giving him a shred of chance).
                      What the hell brought this bout of madness on Pitty??

Comment

Working...
                      X