India launches 3D game starring Aamir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] India launches 3D game starring Aamir Khan

India launches 3D game starring Aamir Khan

What was so funny to me was that I was reading the reviews, and some one posted at the bottom

http://www.screenindia.com/news/ghaj...unched/404243/

Hi by haja on 2009-01-19 13:50:56.963815+05:30 This is relly fantastic. I love this very much. Amir khan is great.....

So I thought what does Amir Khan have to do with this game? I thought just maybe some one was spamming Khan's name and was just doing some extra nuthugging.

Turns out that India has an actor named Aamir Khan and then it all made sense.

Anyway, the game looks like shiet to me, so I ain't even going to bother downloading it.

On second thought, I am going to download it and see just how bad it is. I could be wrong about the game.
    Last edited by BoxingChaos; 07-22-2009, 11:45 AM.

That is different Amir khan idiot.

not the boxer.

Comment

If !! 2Tough !! and TheIce read my post, but it seems as neither one of you can read ENGLISH, because if you would have read my post, you would have seen that the two names are spelled differently. When I saw the game, I went to look for comments and reviews and I saw the name Amir Khan, it did not say Aamir Khan, it said Amir Khan.

And I am American BTW. Next read before you flame someone.

Stop flaming because the both of you sound like little flamers.

Comment

Negative karma sent.

Comment

Amir Khan is a huge bollywood star and actor. Btw the Amir Khan I am talking about is a man in his late 30s to early 40s not the pakistanit Khan.

Comment

Working...
          X