Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** man that look on his face made me sad

Comment

Originally posted by Madvillain View Post
      What's the point of just crying about it, taking your ball and going home?
      There's no point in that either.

Tuggs and I are just saying, we wouldn't have the heart to keep going like Emmanuel does. I myself would personally retire and probably turn to alcoholism and/or drug abuse to ease the pain of having to deal with boxing judges who did their best to flush my career down the toilet.

But that's why I'm me, and Emmanuel is Emmanuel.

The man is as deserving of our respect as is Hopkins, Jones, Calzaghe, Mayweather, Whittaker, Oscar, etc.....

Comment

I understand that bro. A loss is tough on any fighter, but to have 30 and always look ahead to the future, that's a warrior 100%.

Comment

yeah i feel bad for him i honestly thought he won that fight sat ..it looked liek he wasnt trying at all ...

Comment

Originally posted by Madvillain View Post
            I understand that bro. A loss is tough on any fighter, but to have 30 and always look ahead to the future, that's a warrior 100%.
            Truth. I would likely fall to pieces if I was as good as Emmanuel and continued to be treated the way he is. I don't know how the man does it. I'd love to just be able to talk to him once, and tell him how we all feel, or show him this thread.

I can't imagine how he feels about it all.

Comment

I wonder if theres any way to petition for a judge to be banned? I would love to do it.

the guy that robbed Santa Cruz so badly was a judge for the Augustus fight...I guarentee you he robbed Augustus as well.

would love to get him fired. him and the guy that had Mijares losing every round against Navarro. not only you are a bad judge/corrupt, but youre just an idiot. if you were planning on robbing someone, why the hell would you have them losing every single round? what the hell are you possibly thinking there?

Comment

Man i think there should be 3 judges then a ruling body on each fight.. cuz I mean emmanual has been robbed so much he shoud sue boxing for that ****... dude just doesnt even give a **** n more he goes out and fights.. **** his rec should be like 56-10

Comment

Working...
                X