No announcement yet.

Treadmills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treadmills

What treadmills do you guys have at home? If you have one post a pic of it here

I have a Tempo 620T
    http://tempo-fitness.com/CA_treadmills/620T.php

Comment

hahaha nice

Comment

lol to be honest id like a treadmill so i could regulate my workout better but money is abit thin on the ground for me lately, hopefully that should be rectified in the next few months, can you recommend that treadmill?

Comment

it's very good, no problems with it, they gave me a 10 year fram warranty and 5 year motor warranty

i bought it on boxing day, they used to be $1.299 and i got it for $759

Comment

cool stuff i'll check it out when I have the pennies, if there sold in the UK that is.

Comment

My tredmill is slow as hell i outsprint the top speed on it sometimes to make it more intense

Comment

A treadmill is like prison.....I would rather run outside instead of staring at the clock, it makes me fatigue mentally knowing how much time i have to go.....

Comment

treadmills are cool. but, they apparently lack many of the benefits that actual running not in place can give you. this comes from something a read a while ago, so i cannot tell you of it's validity.

however, i would rather actually run. but don't let my opinion stop you. i would buy a treadmill if i needed one.

Comment

Working...
                  X