Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Khan have taken JMM's right hands?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miniq View Post
    1. Marquez has Pacquiao worked out like no other fighter
    2. Khan is a completely different dynamic
    3. Khan wouldn't get into a position to get hit by such a shot

If he doesn't position into the shot like Pacquiao how can he take the shot?

Let's say he did though... then he'd get dropped for sure... Would he get back up? Humm...
    "Khan wouldn't get into a position to get hit by such a shot." Take a step back, and get Khan's nuts out of your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
      "Khan wouldn't get into a position to get hit by such a shot." Take a step back, and get Khan's nuts out of your mouth.
      Firstly Khan isn't southpaw you ****

Get boxing into your brain before you make comments towards me.

Every punch landed is unique. it's impossible for any fighter to get hit by the exact same punch. especially when they are Orthodox not southpaw

lmao.

Comment

Third round would have put him on Queer Street and Marquez would have finished him then and there.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
          Firstly Khan isn't southpaw you ****

Get boxing into your brain before you make comments towards me.

Every punch landed is unique. it's impossible for any fighter to get hit by the exact same punch. especially when they are Orthodox not southpaw

lmao.
          If JMM can tko Casamayor. He can do the same thing to Khan, but faster. Khan's style doesn't lend well to master counter punchers. He'd lunge in like he normally does, and get floored. Like I said before, get his nuts out yo mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
            If JMM can tko Casamayor. He can do the same thing to Khan, but faster. Khan's style doesn't lend well to master counter punchers. He'd lunge in like he normally does, and get floored. Like I said before, get his nuts out yo mouth.

Well it's a shame JMM declined to fight him twice then isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
              The same one that put Pac on his ass and the one that later put him to sleep. Would Khan have gotten back up, or would he have hit the canvas after the first one and got snoring like Pacquiao, only sooner?

What do you think?
              Personally I think Khan will always be a runner up.

Hes very good but he will never be Pacman good, Mayweather good, or even JMM good.

Born to be 4th that guy is.

I dont think it matters if he would have got up maybe he has a slightly better chin than pacman but as far as the whole package goes hes not on the same level.
              Last edited by AlexKid; 04-03-2013, 05:07 PM.

Comment

I think that shot would've broken khan's mouth guard making him ingest his teeth like pills. in the process also rearranging his jaw from the front of his face to the back of his neck.

Comment

JMM 2.0 vs Khan's elite level neck would be epic. Belongs on celebrity deathmatch.

Comment

Didn't see an option for 'this is a stupid question"

Comment

If JMM landed those specific right hands, Khan is done, maybe not KTFO, but no compitent referee would allow him to continue. I think if they actually did fight, Khan would have an early lead, only to be KOed somewhere between the 5th and the 8th. Khans weak chin is not a rumor its fact and he doesn't seem to want to adjust his style to protect it (like Wlad has done).

Comment

Working...
                      X