Collapse
No announcement yet.

The real truth about Broners resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The truth about broners resume is there are only 1 or 2 guys at or around his age with better resumes. Kazuto Ioka and Danny Garcia. So for a 23 yo to have the resume he does in this day and age is quite good. I mean look an Mikey Garcia or even Gary Russell

Comment

Mikey Garcia is the Ring champion and just destroyed Salido

Salido > De Marco and losing to Deleon

Comment

All I gotta say is he's looked alright so far but he hasn't really fought anyone worth mentioning so don't call him great or P4P..but besides that I can't stand that kid..he's corny as hell..and fails at every joke he tries to make.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
          All I gotta say is he's looked alright so far but he hasn't really fought anyone worth mentioning so don't call him great or P4P..but besides that I can't stand that kid..he's corny as hell..and fails at every joke he tries to make.
          i agree with what you say and its easy to imitate floyd when someone is fighting against no hopers, lol, i never seen floyd get embarrassed the way the tiny 5' 2 midget embarassed broner last saturday, i hate floyd and broner both but floyd is now a legendary fighter and broner has made a name on pretending to be floyd and trying to fight like floyd,

andre berto didtry to imitate floyd and people bought in to bertos crap about skills pay the bills and speed killls, lol, that may be true for some people who fight bums but once you fight a live fighter, lol, then we see if your skills and speed do to help your ugly chin, ask jorge linares , corey spinks and amir khan about their skills and speed, lol,

last thing, broner has no charisma whatsoever ,id still pick a limited fighter like ponce de leon over broner based on broners fight against the 5 ' 2 irish looking leprechaun medget from wales
          Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 02-19-2013, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Yes Broner must step up and fight better fighters.
            No more rees types

Comment

The real truth about Broners resume.....is that he's 23 years old. Give the kid a fcking chance at least you serial haters.

He's got a decent resume for a 23 year old. It will get better. When it does though you'll just have another reason to hate on him.

Why? Because that's just what you haters do.

You've already made your mind up to hate on him. So you'll continue to find ways to do exactly that.

Good luck in doing that.

Whilst the rest of us will be enjoying a supreme talent lighting up our sport, you'll be hating away looking, hoping and praying to see him lose.

Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                The real truth about Broners resume.....is that he's 23 years old. Give the kid a fcking chance at least you serial haters.

He's got a decent resume for a 23 year old. It will get better. When it does though you'll just have another reason to hate on him.

You've already made your mind up to hate on him. So you'll continue to find ways to do exactly that.

Good luck in doing that.

Whilst the rest of us will be enjoying a supreme talent lighting up our sport, you'll be hating away looking, hoping and praying to see him lose.

Enjoy.
                everybody knows his age and all but the problem is................

all the hype about him isnt merited based off his resume so before we start calling him the next floyd mayweather or boxings next savior, we gotta see what hes capable of doing or else hed be the next andre berto

Comment

Even HBO were saying that Broner being in the top 10 P4P was out of bounds.

But as others have said, he is only 23.

If the cast of characters can stay at 140 that are there now when Broner moves up, what a fun, exciting division it will be, as it is already.

Lucas, Garcia, Rios, Khan, hell throw Judah and Olusegun in the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Even HBO were saying that Broner being in the top 10 P4P was out of bounds.

But as others have said, he is only 23.

If the cast of characters can stay at 140 that are there now when Broner moves up, what a fun, exciting division it will be, as it is already.

Lucas, Garcia, Rios, Khan, hell throw Judah and Olusegun in the mix.
                    First 3 are a no-go because he'll avoid one like the plague, publicly stated that he won't fight one, and the other being with Top Rank.

But there's still some that can be thrown in the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

Good luck in doing that.

Enjoy.
                      No hate here you are the hater because you only see the color of his skin and think people are hating on broner. broner talks big, acts big and thinks he is may but looks like crap. I thought highly of broner skill until he fought reeves he got tagged flush to many times, it appears he can't fight on the front foot very well and he likes to get screwed in the a$$ from the front since he legs are way to far apart. He has flaws and because people point them out doest mean they are haters. He has fought nothing but bums and don't give me that crap that demarco was the legit 135 champ. The real champ has been and still is Vazquez.

Comment

Working...
                      X