Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Now 12:30AM on 1/15 in Copenhagen. Is The Kessler Duck Official?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd never accuse Kessler of ducking, but he's made himself look bad with this negociation.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
      Kessler's Super Six was ended by the hand of Carl Froch almost 3 years ago. Kessler doesn't want to go back to those hellish places the Cobra took him. Calzaghe outclassed him, Ward bewildered him, but Froch actually hurt him. he wants no part of that man.

in those 3 years since Froch, Kessler is still to fight a top opponent of any style. he's done.
      no more than ward did...and froch admitted kessler got him to the body pretty bad too

i don't think it's kessler's choice to duck froch...it's sauerland who want no part of froch as they can keep milking kessler's starpower in denmark for a good couple of years to come

i do agree kessler's steadily declining...i don't feel he's as sharp as he used to be

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        Its clear Kessler wants no part of Froch.
        yep.

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
        no more than ward did
        rewatch the fight. Froch had Kessler on unsteady legs a couple times, legitimately rocked. Ward bewildered the hell out of Kessler and roughed him up, but he never had him rocking.

difference between Kessler hurting Froch and Froch hurting Kessler is, Froch lives for that stuff. it's what he thrives on. Kessler doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          All we know for a 100% fact is Froch and his team want the fight and have offered Kessler and his team a very good offer.
          Do you REALLY know all the details of the "very good" offer, .....
          Last edited by BostonGuy; 01-14-2013, 10:44 PM.

Comment

IronDan claimed to hate Froch, last i knew about it.

Comment

just seen sky sports froch reckons its nearly done

Comment

Seems to me nobody knows what's going on but people are blindly choosing sides anyway. Typical fanboy stuff. Hear one side of a story.......must be true

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
                  just seen sky sports froch reckons its nearly done
                  it better get done, or Kessler will be known as the duck who ate Cincinnati.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                    Seems to me nobody knows what's going on but people are blindly choosing sides anyway. Typical fanboy stuff. Hear one side of a story.......must be true
                    given the precedents, who're you really going to give the benefit of the doubt to here?

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                      IronDan claimed to hate Froch, last i knew about it.
                      I do. That's the most hilarious part about it.

I respect him a lot and he is growing on me but I still dislike him and his style.

Comment

Working...
                      X