Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Judah Furious at Angel Garcia: Watch Me Torture Danny!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
    I should have been given up on Zab when he said Clottey head butted him but it was a clear punch that open a cut over his eye. then he claimed that he could not see out of it. Judah is done. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt against Khan because of his two fights prior with Whitaker in his corner as trainer but he found a way to bail out of the match with Khan too. Zab overreacts in every fight. Garcia's going to put him out and into retirement where he belongs.
    I guarantee that Judah will get another shot, even if Garcia slaughters him.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
      You are a moron. He showed he isn't done in his last fight. Don't condone violence outside of the ring, but I'm not sure I'd mind the likes of you getting something not so nice from Judah and his guys on the streets. It is like your kind is full of ****, and just keeps spitting it out Donald Duck style.
      What does it say about Zab Judah that this poster is going in these threads, vehemently defending Judah, and the only way they can do so is by saying that Judah could beat up normal people on the street?

You know a fighter sucks when that's the only way they can be defended.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        BoxingScene.com caught up with former two-division champion Zab Judah immediately following his confrontation with Angel Garcia, the father/trainer of WBC/WBA 140-pound champion Danny Garcia.

During the official press conference to announce the Garcia-Judah fight for February 9th at Barclays Center in Brooklyn - Judah and Angel started trading words and the exchange of verbal bombs nearly escalated to the point of an all-out brawl between both camps.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        this makes sense. now i see why Zab went off like that

Comment

Zab is done, he wont do anything. Will probably get himself knocked out or stopped in some weird way.

Comment

Zab's gonna torture Garcia huh? :laugh:
            what's it gonna take to get rid of this fool for good?
            watch Zab get beat up and KTFO...AGAIN
            then come back and somehow get another title shot...AGAIN

Comment

Working...
            X