Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander: If Khan Wants Next, He Can Get It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Devon doesn't underestimate Brook because contrary to what people believe this is not going to an easy fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PD21 View Post
      Surprised so many in this thread are picking Khan.

Im not a fan of either but Id make Devon a favourite because lesser men than him have beaten Khan already. Devons only loss was from a cut to Bradley and although he is boring he looks a cleaner , sharper boxer than Khan.

I dont see either guy knocking out the other but you never know with Khans whiskers. Devon doesnt have much heart but not sure Khan would ask those kind of questions anyway.
      Jesus, Are you serious? Did you just look his record up on Boxrec or something? Have you seen the gifts he's gotten? He should have 3 back-to-back loses on that record of his! Also, Khan can bang,has equal speed, has height, reach advantage and is a much cleaner puncher. Sure, he lacks defense, but Devon lacks power and it is not like Khan just fell to everyone who ever laid a glove on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lou View Post
        The last time i checked,Khan has three loses and KO'd twice. Get off the computer and go to a gym, you might learn something about boxing.
        No one in their right mind counts the Peterson fight as a loss because Peterson later admitted he was on PEDs for the fight and Khan was rightfully given back the WBA belt. It's only the IBF who didn't return Khan's other belt to him but they are a corrupt organization.

Plus that fight had so much corruption in it from the ref, to the judges to Peterson himself that it makes Watergate seem like a gardeners club.

Comment

My Brittish freinds are missing my point. I'm sure a Brook vs Khan fight would sell big in the UK, but don't you guys think that a Brook vs Garcia fight would sell even better seeing how Garcia is a Champion. If Khan is such a celebrity, why not call out the guy who beat him. Khan did mention Danny again, I'm sure he'll never forget him, but Danny's name has yet to cross Brook's lips.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
            My Brittish freinds are missing my point. I'm sure a Brook vs Khan fight would sell big in the UK, but don't you guys think that a Brook vs Garcia fight would sell even better seeing how Garcia is a Champion. If Khan is such a celebrity, why not call out the guy who beat him. Khan did mention Danny again, I'm sure he'll never forget him, but Danny's name has yet to cross Brook's lips.
            Because Brook is at 147 and Garcia is at 140. Garcia hasn't mentioned moving up.

Khan is also a much bigger fight for Brook.

Comment

I don't see Alexander beating Khan personally.

I hope Brook beats Alexander because Khan-Brook is the fight I want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                Brook is a WW and Garia is a LWW. Brook wants the Khan fight at WW so I don't see him being able to drop to 140 to take on Garcia.

Comment

i dont rate alexander but brook has never fought any1 that actually moves he will be dizzy by alexander's speed and he hits harder than carson jones who would of stopped him in the 12th round if it wasnt for the ref keep splitting them up for no reason.
                  Last edited by witter87; 11-14-2012, 06:30 PM.

Comment

thats a very winnable fight for khan and also a low risk fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                      I like how some people even think Kell Brook-Alexander will be close.The only close thing in this fight will be Kell Brook's eyes because they will close from an accumulation of punches.What Alexander did to Witter he will do to Brook and worse.Witter had far better reflexes than Brook yet he was found to be too slow.The Ingle style depends on reflexes which are in obvious short supply in Brooks armour.His defence sucks and he moves at a speed slightly faster than a tortoise.He will be target practice for a polished fighter like Alexander.Alexander is a great fighter,he has power,movement,intellect and a great defence.He will move circles all around Brook and possibly stop him.Those who think Alexander is boring dont know **** about boxing.They just want people who stand and trade punches until one person collapses,now that aint boxing but stupidity.

As for Khan,we all have to see how he adapts to Hunter's style.Usually it takes about 3 fights to adapt well,if Khan's learning curve is short then the fight will be interesting.The current version of Khan has no chance against Alexander.
                      Have a mildly competitive fight with him before Witter surprisingly quit for no apparent reason?

Comment

Working...
                      X