No announcement yet.

Im sorry Old school fighters are not automatically the best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im sorry Old school fighters are not automatically the best

Damn right i love this era and i have been witnessed to some damn great fighters in this era and just cause a fighter fought in black and damn white does not mean they can beat the greats of this era.people watch a few damn old fights that their grand dad told them to watch and act like it is the damn gospel...hell yea there where great fighters back then but damn it there are great fighters from present day as well....it's like a fighter can't get props until he is old or dead............Hell when Sugar Ray Leonard was fighting he was considered a duck and a pre madana just like sugar ray robinson was.now years later they are warriors.they are fighters i have seen that would wipe the floor with some of these old school cats

Thank you larry for the revelation. I had some malfunction with my tv-set so it only shows black and white and i was wondering why the fighters skills seemed to drop drastically.

It's probably due to the broadcasts not being in full color.

Comment

pre madana

Comment

Good post. I think most do it as its impossible to prove otherwise.
        To me a lot of the earlier footage I've seen just looks like two drunken old men ballroom dancing. (Not saying there wasn't some great fighters & great fights)

Comment

Jake Lamotta would have been Gatti today so i guess if Gatti fought back then he would be considered a top ATG.................get real
          bojangles1987 bojangles1987 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            pre madana
            Maybe he meant pre-Maidana? We all know Marcos is the GOAT warrior.

Comment

So it's confirmed.

You have no reading comprehension.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
                Jake Lamotta would have been Gatti today so i guess if Gatti fought back then he would be considered a top ATG.................get real
                GREAT troll post, oh IronDan's going to fall for it hook line and sinker.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Maybe he meant pre-Maidana? We all know Marcos is the GOAT warrior.
                  Maidana fought in Colour so he's an ATG.

"But what about Morales and Barrera"

Larry : "You mean those guys who only fought themselves and Juarez?? They ain't ATG's"
                  El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    GREAT troll post, oh IronDan's going to fall for it hook line and sinker.
                    I don't think its a troll post, I agree with him personally though I'd say Gatti was more technically able. I think LaMotta was a poor mans Rios
                    moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X