Quality Sparring Gloves under $120?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
    dont buy these the padding is very dense they are not good for sparring

anyway. lace ups if you have somebody to lace them up. velcro is easier to handle but they dont sit as tight they are somewhat lose and the wrist support is not as good. 16 oz if you are close to 200lbs or more otherwise go with 14 oz
    Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

The Fighting Sports Tri-Tech series is awesome. Can't speak for their other gloves but I've owned multiple pairs of these. I've also owned Winnings, Grants Reyes, some Everlasts, and the IMF's and now I stick solely with these for just about everything. The only glove that fits more snug on my hand is the Winnings.

http://store.titleboxing.com/fightin...ng-gloves.html

Comment

[QUOTE=FM3O;10666248]The Fighting Sports Tri-Tech series is awesome. Can't speak for their other gloves but I've owned multiple pairs of these. I've also owned Winnings, Grants Reyes, some Everlasts, and the IMF's and now I stick solely with these for just about everything. The only glove that fits more snug on my hand is the Winnings.

What he said Fighting Sports tri tech are the glovesmi use too. Great in terms of protecting your hands and fit fantastic.

Comment

Well, my budget has increased to about $200. Does anyone have any experience with the Grant pro-sparring gloves? Or the Cleto's or Lonsdale ones?

Comment

I own grants, great gloves, great quality, took a while for them to break in

Comment

Does anyone have any experience with "Rival" gloves?...

Comment

mate im ordering a pair next week ive tried most everlast, ringside, winning, grant, lonsdale. im going with the fighting ones posted above alot of ppl have only good things to say. apparently they resemble the winnings but at much more reasonable price.

Comment

What weight gloves do you guys spar with? 14, 16 oz?

Comment

I'm normally the winnings guy on here but i decommisioned mines and didn't want to spend another 300 mackrels on a new pair.

So, fighting sports may be the way to go. I always say it's like a poor man's winnings. Cheaper but has that pillow feel. They are technically owned by title but they aren't constructed like regular title brand gloves.

Try maybe the intellishock Rival gloves? then again those are 150, so i don't know if you wanna look into it.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Does anyone have any experience with "Rival" gloves?...
                      intellishocks are magic. i absolutely fell in love with the d30 tech they got in em. But really, they fit good. Have great cushion but without that dampened feel from winnings. They stiffen up on big shots, so they get that crisp pop as well.

kinda like driving a car with incredible handling but can go ******edly fast.

heres and example of what d30 can do

now imagine it in your gloves. that's why it's hard for me to explain.

Comment

Working...
                      X