Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Joner Jr: HBO analyst Is Where Im At Right Now. So Im Going To Stay At That.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Joner Jr: HBO analyst Is Where Im At Right Now. So Im Going To Stay At That.

In his conversation with Zab Judah on twitter he said this.

"@SUPERJUDAH Well You Know HBO analyst Is Where Im At Right Now. So Im Going To Stay At That until Further Notice"

Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
    In his conversation with Zab Judah on twitter he said this.

"@SUPERJUDAH Well You Know HBO analyst Is Where Im At Right Now. So Im Going To Stay At That until Further Notice"
    I hope so.

He's a big improvement over that other drunk guy.

I've always enjoyed his commentary.

He can keep Max in-check.

Hey Larry King is free they should pickup that young cat.

Comment

roy used to be my favoritefighter until he kept playing around with his weight and kept losing to bum fighters that didnt even desere to be in the same ring as him

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
        I hope so.

He's a big improvement over that other drunk guy.

I've always enjoyed his commentary.

He can keep Max in-check.

Hey Larry King is free they should pickup that young cat.
        Yea his an improvement over Lewis, and I like it when the Commentators give different points instead of all agreeing together.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
          roy used to be my favoritefighter until he kept playing around with his weight and kept losing to bum fighters that didnt even desere to be in the same ring as him
          Are you drunk?

Comment

Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
            Yea his an improvement over Lewis, and I like it when the Commentators give different points instead of all agreeing together.
            Definitely.

I wouldn't have minded if SRL would have got on board.

Though he may have been a yes man himself.

Comment

i enjoy Roy the commentator so hopefully he just sticks with this. I would have preferred Nazim Richardson just for the crazy lines he was sure to whip out but I am satisfied if HBO decides to stick with Roy.

Comment

Roy has a good voice, forget his boxing knowledge its not that important when commentating as I can judge the action for myself.

Kellerman needs to go, he has a **** voice that takes me out of what is going on while Roy's has that southern charm to it.

Lamps is by far the best commentator ever maybe because he has the best announcer voice, so much that I come to recognize his as the voice of boxing.

Comment

good..................

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
                    Definitely.

I wouldn't have minded if SRL would have got on board.

Though he may have been a yes man himself.
                    yeah you right he's to much of a nice guy, Roy is the perfect blend of plus he's been humbled but still calls it like he sees it.

Comment

Working...
                    X