Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux Tells Donaire “Sign Up For Your Ass Whooping, Any Place, Any Time!”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigondeaux Tells Donaire “Sign Up For Your Ass Whooping, Any Place, Any Time!”

http://thaboxingvoice.com/?p=1630

Donaire has been in the media and said a fight with Rigondeaux is a fight he wants, and Rigondeaux has taken notice. Translating through his advisor, Rigondeaux reached out to TheBoxingVoice.com and stated,”I’m a champion at 122, and I’m the boss at 122. He fought for a vacant title, while I beat a reigning champion.”
    Rigondeaux also got wind that Donaire was using vulgar language through the media when mentioning his name. Mild mannered Rigondeaux responded with a simple statement, “Please don’t curse Nonito Donito (laughing), you’re going to curse yourself if you ever fight me.”
    At the current moment Rigondeaux confirms that they are exploring options for his next opponent and that September 15th is the most likely return date for the WBA champion. But he wanted to let the public know if his current aspirations. “He’s not the only want that wants all the belts. I do too! I’m coming after all his belts, no matter what weight class he’s in. Enough with the talking Nonito Donito, sign up for your ass whooping, any place any time!”

Donaire sparks him

Comment

Arum probably doesn't want a Rigondeaux v Donaire matchup but I hope all of this smack talk proves useful in making this fight happen.

Comment

DONAIRE, **** the talk

SIGN THE FIGHT............

rigo could care less about donaires fake plans.........

JUST SIGN THE FIGHT!!!!

Comment

Rigo floors Donaire.

Comment

Rigo, you beat Rico Ramos, "reigning champion" is an overstatement lol

Regardless, i'm backing El Chacal if the fight ever pops off.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamantiumPI View Post
              Rigondeaux Tells Donaire “Sign Up For Your Ass Whooping, Any Place, Any Time!”
              Let's do this **** already before it gets JML-Gamboa'd.

Comment

Btw if anyone deserves a showdown with Donaire, it's Rigo.

This is a great fight.

I suspect Donaire, Bob Arum will duck this fight like the PLAGUE.

Comment

Won't happen, so i'm holding my breath for Arce

Comment

Sept 15th.. Starting to look like a night I could use in my life.

Comment

Working...
                    X