No announcement yet.

Carl Froch: "Ward is boring...I will never fight him again"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good.

There's no point in Andre fighting somebody again that he already schooled.

Froch is just butthurt

Comment

Source OP?

Anyway, Froch is just speaking the truth, Ward is boring and he's already admitted he lost to him fair and square.

Comment

It's understandable that he doesn't want to fight Ward again, considering he's sure to lose just as badly as the first time they fought. He can't exactly phrase it like that, though. He still has to market himself as a fighter. What else is he supposed to say? Nothing wrong with his remarks.

Comment

Not like you'd challenge Ward anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            Source OP?

Anyway, Froch is just speaking the truth, Ward is boring and he's already admitted he lost to him fair and square.
            The truth is he doesn't want to get beat up again. It shouldn't matter how boring your opponent is. He should be hungry to find a game plan to pull the upset and become the best in the division. Yeah Froch is 34 and you don't know how many more fights he has left...but it did surprise me that he wouldn't want a rematch with Ward should he beat Bute. I mean Ward is the top dog - the man everybody wants to beat, so a win over Bute would get him closer to a rematch and a chance for Froch to avenge the Ward loss.

You'll find the interview on east side boxing.
            Last edited by VatoMulatto; 05-12-2012, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Good comment by Froch, I'm definitely never watching Wards boring ass ever again

Comment

translation: "I got outclassed" Yes, we know.

Comment

yeah it is boring watch one guy have his way with the other guy...while the other guy struggles just to land a clean shot...I like Froch but I am just saying

Froch...nobody wants to watch you get DOMINATED FOR 12 Rounds again either...WITH ALL DUE RESPECT

That New Thing To Do Now In Boxing, When You Don't Want To Fight A Guy Or When You Know You Can't Beat A Fighter...CALL HIM BORING! Then That Way You Don't Have To Fight Him!

Ward FOUGHT FROCH, got to a few exchanges with him and it was FROCH backing out of those exchanges...NOT WARD, he did not hold or clinch as much in that fight as he usual does either
                  Last edited by sicko; 05-12-2012, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    I just listened to an interview with Froch and he said that if he beats Bute he's not looking for a rematch with Ward. Froch gave Ward credit for being very good and effective. He thought Ward was going to move up to LHW but even if he stayed at super middleweight Froch straight up said he doesn't want to fight him again because of Ward's boxing style. That Ward is a boring fighter and he's an exciting fighter so it's not going to be a good fight.

I'm surprised Froch said that. I mean he's a proud man so why refuse to even entertain the idea to get your revansch because you don't like the way he fights?...That's a lame excuse. What kind of loser mentality is that?? He's basically saying he knows he can't beat Ward.
                    I agree.Ward already has an easy win over Froch so why would he care if Froch fights him again. Bute will beat Froch by KO and Bute is alot more exciting than Froch. Froch should take on Khan in a bragging contest because it's a tossup who brags and talks the most. Just my opinion.

Comment

lol thats funny

Comment

Working...
                      X