Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one that can not stand Chad Dawson's fake tough guy persona?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one that can not stand Chad Dawson's fake tough guy persona?

Im watching the Dawson vs Hopkins for the first time, an man, Dawson is an awful fighter.

Boring, sorry, complaining, fake tough guy.

I am through 5 rounds, and I think Bernard is actually winning the fight.

With all the crap that was talked about this fight, I expected a boring, dull fight, with Dawson dominating. It is the polar opposite.

nobody likes Dawson
    but Hopkins was not winning the fight man
    hated seeing him lose to Dawson, but it is what it is
    Dawson beat him clearly

Comment

well he doesn't have much fans to begin with.......I like him better then ward

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
        nobody likes Dawson
        Dawson beat him clearly
        I like Dawson.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          I like Dawson.
          you're a rare fish then
          what fans he had here before he seemed to lose with the 2 Hopkins fights

Comment

I like Dawson, and he was CLEARLY winning. He won that fight 117-111 on my card. Hopkins didn't do anything but throw a punch or two, and then hold, and then tackle Chad or headbutt him when in trouble.

Comment

he's a world class boxer. nothing wrong with him acting tough

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                nobody likes Dawson
                Dawson beat him clearly
                Well through 6 rounds, Dawson is the busier fighter, but he is hardly landing anything. IMO, this is a Bernard type of fight.

Bernard is making him miss, tagging him with numerous rights hands, and straight lefts, turning Dawson, and frustrating him.

Maybe after round 6, it will be a different story, but as of right now, I have it 4-2 Hopkins, MAYBE 3-3.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  I like Dawson, and he was CLEARLY winning. He won that fight 117-111 on my card. Hopkins didn't do anything but throw a punch or two, and then hold, and then tackle Chad or headbutt him when in trouble.
                  Really? No way...... Dawson has done absolutely NOTHING through 6 rounds. Literally, NOTHING. Him being the younger, faster, stronger, more able fighter, and for him to miss damn near everything he throws is unacceptable. He was no better here, than he was in the beginning of the Pascal fight.

Comment

I think I had Dawson winning like 115-113 only because he started to land somewhat meaningful punches after the 7th.

The first half of the fight, you can rarely if ever point out a clean punch by Dawson. All the clean hits, even if they were singles were by Hopkins.

Dawson is a fraud, the time he finally fights someone in their 40s, he gets that ass tapped. Hopefully Pascal gets another chance to put that dude out to pasture

Comment

Working...
                    X